What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

in spain they have whole villages of british that refuse to learn the language and live together in complexes and take over towns . i don't

In Gibraltar is a english colony

see the point in that . bloody foreigners haha
my friends wife must love me. i build and paint him a rasta shed , grow ganja in the flower bed and use the washing line to hang the plants . haha
Tell your friends wife you will start a radio show with her husband hahahaha excellent..

shiva82

In Gibraltar is a english colony

Tell your friends wife you will start a radio show with her husband hahahaha excellent..

gibraltar is a strange place too. i work for a couple of people that have business located over there. they all got forced to be jabbed . 50 years from now , no english will remain. terrible days. democide

haha. the ladies husband, my friend is the funniest man i know. that would be a great show. she calls me " the crazy man' when i pet her dog on entrance

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
It was nice to get caught up Shiva82. I'm going to harvest 4 whole plants today, been up most of the night. I'll get a 3 hour nap and go to the greenhouse about 900am.

I'm 30 miles from civilization and 3 miles from my mailbox. I have a wood burning stove in my log cabin, but very few trees in this State. I live next to a lake and have many deer in my yard. I could eat well until I freeze to death.

As a man of great faith in my Savior Jesus Christ. I will eat a delicious meal next to the last burning logs, giving thanks that I died before running out of toilet paper. God is good!
20201022_185628.jpg
20210207_174019.jpg
20210207_174001.jpg

shiva82

It was nice to get caught up Shiva82. I'm going to harvest 4 whole plants today, been up most of the night. I'll get a 3 hour nap and go to the greenhouse about 900am.

I'm 30 miles from civilization and 3 miles from my mailbox. I have a wood burning stove in my log cabin, but very few trees in this State. I live next to a lake and have many deer in my yard. I could eat well until I freeze to death.

As a man of great faith in my Savior Jesus Christ. I will eat a delicious meal next to the last burning logs, giving thanks that I died before running out of toilet paper. God is good!
View attachment 18892836 View attachment 18892837 View attachment 18892838
any room for a scotsman and his tent? amazing . you are blessed farmerlion

god is great . i agree.

i spent 30 years hedonistic , athiest

shiva82

i used to respect professor richard dawkins, and although i still respect much of his work, i no longer agree or believe much of what he says

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
any room for a scotsman and his tent? amazing . you are blessed farmerlion
Dear brother, there is a king sized bed in the loft. It's yours for the taking. Pets are welcome, bring your seeds. I have four 600watt HPS lights and a 10' x 14' indoor grow room for you all summer. In the fall It's the harvest/drying hash room.

First person up makes coffee.
Peace brother 🙏
farmerlion

shiva82

Dear brother, there is a king sized bed in the loft. It's yours for the taking. Pets are welcome, bring your seeds. I have four 600watt HPS lights and a 10' x 14' indoor grow room for you all summer. In the fall It's the harvest/drying hash room.

First person up makes coffee.
Peace brother 🙏
farmerlion
beautiful . in my dreams i would . for now i have to stay and fight . when the time comes for me to be sent to the gulag , i will bribe my way out and head over

shiva82

my cat finally arrived home. i was up until 2 am waiting for her, then i was up at 6 am and waiting, no sign. and finally she has turned up soaking wet . relief

Latest posts

Latest posts