What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU

Early Bubba regular limited edition

apsu

Oh wow what a beautiful purple-black Early Bubba you have there @TresPlantas ! Looks amazing :love:

@dubi mine was harvested about a week after the last picture and just finished drying. I would have liked to let her go longer, but the pm issue just got worse and worse. At least there was no botrytis this time around. In my climate mold resistance is as important if not more than quick flowering and that's really not the strong suit of such afghan dominant plants. But I just loved the effects of the Early Bubbas I grew last year, even when harvested prematurely. Maybe I'll try and cross it with something like the Blue Hemp Nepali someday which performed very good on my balcony in the past.

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you manaed to harvest her although a bit early @apsu :yes:

You are right, although early, Afghani genetics are not suitable for humid northern climates, ErdPurt and its crosses flower earlier than most Afghanis, but still suffer similar botrytis sensibility.

Afghanistan is in subtropical latitudes, yet Afghani genetics adapted very well to dry continental climates like northern California Emerald Triangle.

Pakistan Chitral Kush and its hybrid and early flowering Nepalese hybrids are indeed among the best choices for rainy northern climates, they are very cold and mold resistant genetics.

apsu

I‘m happy that I managed to snag the last pack of Early Bubba that was available at the source, so I won‘t run out any time soon. :) I really like the deeply relaxing, yet non-intoxicating high. I also got it‘s half sibling Erdpurt x PCK which should do better in my climate.