What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Triptophan

ChongoBongo

Awesome discoveries by the community recently. This one and then the silver earring fem method (just put one on a branch).

Wonder if the pro auto breeders are already using this.
Would love to hear more about this silver earring method đź‘€ Got a link to a thread by any chance?

goingrey

Would love to hear more about this silver earring method đź‘€ Got a link to a thread by any chance?

Spaventa

Veteran
Do you have any new information? Did you just kill the mother. How did the clones do?
I scrapped the whole thing because of weather and giving priority to the NH I’m growing.
I found that Tryptophan does keep an auto from flowering and I did root one cutting but it was all really slow because it’s a fine line between preventing flower and stalling growth completely. Exact dose is critical and will be different from plant to plant I imagine.
The bad weather kind of torpedoed my underlying objective which was to make free plants that will flower in rainy northern latitudes. Yes you can clone autos and make free plants that will be auto but UK weather is still no use for growing weed. I hope someone else in consistently warmer and drier (than UK) northern latitude will find Tryptophan useful.