What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i will give my cat half an hour longer to arrive home , and then i have to get to sleep . i'm up early for work and she is still out exploring or sleeping in a hedge somewhere

RobFromTX

whoever invented buffalo marinade and sauce deserves a medal. can't beat a bowl of buffalo wings to yourself

I would have competitions with my brother on who could eat the most. Was real fun when we were younger. At 40 i would just pass out in the parking lot :biggrin:

shiva82

you are bad influence rob , making me load my pipe again

Attachments

• IMG_8897.JPG
    IMG_8897.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22

RobFromTX

Theres never a bad time to load the pipe haha. Im enjoying this memory foam matress we just got. These things are amazing if you have sleep issues. Im not sure if youve slept on one yet but i'll never go back to spring mattresses again

shiva82

Theres never a bad time to load the pipe haha. Im enjoying this memory foam matress we just got. These things are amazing if you have sleep issues. Im not sure if youve slept on one yet but i'll never go back to spring mattresses again
they are nice while they last . i have sleep apnea , and arthritis which causes inflammation , sciatica , nerve pain that feels like burning fire , cramps, night sweats , all kinds of shit. haha. that is why i have to take naps. some days it is ok. if temperature is correct and i angle myself just right and my throat doesn't close up on me

RobFromTX

they are nice while they last . i have sleep apnea , and arthritis which causes inflamation , sciatica , nerve pain that feels like burning fire , cramps, night sweats , all kinds of shit. haha. that is why i have to take naps. some days it is ok. if temperature is correct and i angle myself just right and my throat doesn't close up on me

I feel you man i have a lot of those problems. If this is 40 im going to have a helicopter drop me in one of those hawaiian volcanos when i turn 70