What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Its gone real yuppie over the years too. expensive
always has been expensive. i stayed in hostels when i visited. they were like 4 star hotels to be honest. simple but classy . i remember asking a group of girls if they would like a drink, and they all ordered a cocktail each and the bar bill was nearly half my budget haha. i was typsy and full of ego back then. i went in 2001 . when you could visit grow sites and buy cured flowers in tea bags from head shops , sold as" cannabis tea"

shiva82

it is full on satanic place . has a very dark side to it . home of the templar , and home of most the worlds stolen wealth lol

the ganja was beautiful. alpine grown

RobFromTX

Snow can be very fun as long as its not on an extreme level. I lived in alaska when i was a kid. You couldnt pay me enough to live through something like that again. not at 40

shiva82

my favourite town in europe i have visited that i can rememebr is a place called Anicey in france. i fell in love with that place . maybe it is shit now, i don't know, but as a teen lad , i loved exploring that place . magical

RobFromTX

Ive been reading up on colorado where we could be moving and out of the 1,400 registered mines that were created only 200 have been closed off. You could be walking in the mountains and fall into a 150 year old mineshaft. That would sober a guy up fast. This is the san juan mountain range not far from where we would live. Lots of folks getting caught in mineshafts here

1695165776442.jpeg

shiva82

Ive been reading up on colorado where we could be moving and out of the 1,400 registered mines that were created only 200 have been closed off. You could be walking in the mountains and fall into a 150 year old mineshaft. That would sober a guy up fast. This is the san juan mountain range not far from where we would live. Lots of folks getting caught in mineshafts here

View attachment 18892681
looks beautiful , and dangerous . good for hunting ?