What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

smoking supersudanese

Attachments

• IMG_2375.JPG
    IMG_2375.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 22

strain_hunter

Good morning.

Unfortunately I overfed my plants (except the Ethiopians) for several weeks without knowing. My EC meter doesn‘t show correct values, when not dipped into tap water between two measurements, I found out.
Yesterday I flushed the plants and gave them a mild feeding.
They are robust against bud rod but a slightly bad feeling remains so late in flowering.
Used a additional external room fan for the light period last night and kept humidity levels under 50%.
Today is a very hot day around 30 degree here with low humidity.

Thrips are populating crazy again.

I am thinking about an early harvest, cleaning the box and do a one or two week break.

According to the breeder, the Kalichakras and Nepal Jam x Kali China each have two weeks until harvest.
The Ethiopians have 6-8 Weeks left.

My next grow is in vegetation week two going to three alteady.

As the thrips were already in the vegetation area, I thought of predatory mites and nematodes as an alternative. Then I could still bring the Ethiopian to harvest.

After I dipped all the new small plants upside down in a bucket of neem soap suds, they show no signs of thrips for the time being.

IMG_6847.jpeg

IMG_6848.jpeg

IMG_6850.jpeg

IMG_6849.jpeg

Have a nice day.

shiva82

we are not safe in the u.k .

another illegal immigrant that has been here for a year at the tax payers expense has stabbed to death a group of children at a dance studio

they all need deporting . every illegal immigrant

enough is enough

our own government and police protect illegal immigrants before its own people

they even claim this syrian was from ' wales'

shiva82

Good morning.

Unfortunately I overfed my plants (except the Ethiopians) for several weeks without knowing. My EC meter doesn‘t show correct values, when not dipped into tap water between two measurements, I found out.
Yesterday I flushed the plants and gave them a mild feeding.
They are robust against bud rod but a slightly bad feeling remains so late in flowering.
Used a additional external room fan for the light period last night and kept humidity levels under 50%.
Today is a very hot day around 30 degree here with low humidity.

Thrips are populating crazy again.

I am thinking about an early harvest, cleaning the box and do a one or two week break.

According to the breeder, the Kalichakras and Nepal Jam x Kali China each have two weeks until harvest.
The Ethiopians have 6-8 Weeks left.

My next grow is in vegetation week two going to three alteady.

As the thrips were already in the vegetation area, I thought of predatory mites and nematodes as an alternative. Then I could still bring the Ethiopian to harvest.

After I dipped all the new small plants upside down in a bucket of neem soap suds, they show no signs of thrips for the time being.

View attachment 19040386
View attachment 19040387
View attachment 19040388
View attachment 19040389

Have a nice day.
finish the run , and clean up all rooms , fit hepa filter or filter over your intakes

start fresh and clean

shiva82

picked up some kind of common cold corona pathogen . blocked nose , sore throat , sore head

work shortly

i'm on my reduction of consumption week , so this cold may help me adjust easier

shiva82

i found these in my cupboard un-opened. my mother bought them a few months back. i will take 2 of these once the ibuprofen i took is broken down into my system

have a good day . be lucky

Attachments

• IMG_2378.JPG
    IMG_2378.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Latest posts