What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Uptown Sasses showed sex quick after the flip and I appear to be getting 4/4 females.

u.JPG

One more Honduras showed sex and is male again. 4/4 male on those.

WTF is going on. :D

Dime

I meant he went on the puppy pads every time and I slowly put them closer to the door and then he started scratching the door then he barked and now he opens the door himself when he needs out

strain_hunter

Very nice.
I had a husky some time ago.
Later a cat that I trained a bit like a dog.
A friend told me that he'd never seen a cat sit on command before 😂
I told him, that the cat don’t know, that he is no dog.

Old Piney

If any of you remember for the previous two years outside I've had these small golden native bees working my Morrocan Belida males for pollen. They only appear around this time of year and only on my Beldia males, I've dubbed them Belida bees or as @zaprjaques named them Anthophila-Beldiania-Oldpineyensis , lol. This year I didn't grow any Beldia but I did grow some Ace Lebanese a similar simi auto sativa flowering at the same time .So it turns out it appears they only like Belida males no bees to be seen .I'll be growing some Beldia next year to to confirm
1722202949604.jpeg

shiva82

Seems unlikely with the y chromosome and all? Herm from the stress I could see maybe..
i could be a defence mechanism . it is possible for certain strains to be stressed by induction into flowering before sexual maturity

depends on the light cycle. the honduras you can start on 12 12 to veg , but if you veg on 18 plus for a short time and then straight into say 12 for example , it could maybe have that effect

there is some merit in the observation

pre flower is the sign to me that a plant is matured enough to flower . regardless of light regime i used .

shiva82

If any of you remember for the previous two years outside I've had these small golden native bees working my Morrocan Belida males for pollen. They only appear around this time of year and only on my Beldia males, I've dubbed them Belida bees or as @zaprjaques named them Anthophila-Beldiania-Oldpineyensis , lol. This year I didn't grow any Beldia but I did grow some Ace Lebanese a similar simi auto sativa flowering at the same time .So it turns out it appears they only like Belida males no bees to be seen .I'll be growing some Beldia next year to to confirm View attachment 19039678
what hormones do the males create that the females don't ? i was wondering about growing a male as a companion to the females , and keep removing its sexual organs so it can't shed pollen... just to see how the females react

Latest posts

Latest posts