What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

i could be a defence mechanism . it is possible for certain strains to be stressed by induction into flowering before sexual maturity

depends on the light cycle. the honduras you can start on 12 12 to veg , but if you veg on 18 plus for a short time and then straight into say 12 for example , it could maybe have that effect

there is some merit in the observation

pre flower is the sign to me that a plant is matured enough to flower . regardless of light regime i used .
Or maybe they are just males...

goingrey

65 seeds from the Dinachem x Honduras cross. Over three times the amount from a similar sized branch pollinated at the same time in the same way compared to the Sour Ripper. Found that interesting. The (de-)seeded Dinachem is some nice and strong weed. I wonder what good Chem related seeds are still available. Well the Top Dawg ones at least.

shiva82

tomatoes starting to form . sungolds

Attachments

• IMG_2355.JPG
    IMG_2355.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2344.JPG
    IMG_2344.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 26

shiva82

chem x lemon and cotton candy cane

Attachments

• IMG_2368.JPG
    IMG_2368.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2367.JPG
    IMG_2367.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2366.JPG
    IMG_2366.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2363.JPG
    IMG_2363.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2362.JPG
    IMG_2362.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2361.JPG
    IMG_2361.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2358.JPG
    IMG_2358.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 19

shiva82

Your tomato grow looks super professional though and mine is a mess hehe.
my mate has nearly killed ours a few times under watering or missing watering , but just managed to get them healthy again at the right time . they are not as neat as i wanted them as i had to let them recover so many times that i could not prune much as i wanted too

this one grew out the ground from last years harvest . i'm unsure which it is . could be gardeners delight

Attachments

• IMG_2371.JPG
    IMG_2371.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 19

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
butternut squash are doing ok. one was wilted today nearly dead but i resurrected it . i have them climbing vertical and then horizontal and plenty of fruit
If That hoop house was filled with weed. Would it be more ? or less maintenance when compared to vegetables? I’ve never given myself a fair shake at growing vegetables, or anything that I can eat like fruit. It’s always been just marijuana, marijuana marijuana don’t seem to have time for both.

shiva82

If That hoop house was filled with weed. Would it be more ? or less maintenance when compared to vegetables? I’ve never given myself a fair shake at growing vegetables, or anything that I can eat like fruit. It’s always been just marijuana, marijuana marijuana don’t seem to have time for both.
less . the ganja plants are fine . the rest struggle . ganja is more tolerant than many fruit and veg plants

Latest posts

Latest posts