What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

1722369457635.jpeg

shiva82

i just want to watch sport if i intend to watch sport . sounds stupid i know , but all the propagandas and bacon agendas are next level unhinged , biased, fake, half truths , and so on . they have lost all credibility .

i stopped watching football the moment they started taking one knee and giving a marxist salute for a career criminal who over dosed on fentanyl after asking to be put on the floor , after stealing from the shop etc .

i vowed never to watch that shit again

shiva82

i just want to watch sport if i intend to watch sport . sounds stupid i know , but all the propagandas and bacon agendas are next level unhinged , biased, fake, half truths , and so on . they have lost all credibility .

i stopped watching football the moment they started taking one knee and giving a marxist salute for a career criminal who over dosed on fentanyl after asking to be put on the floor , after stealing from the shop etc .

i vowed never to watch that shit again

shiva82

Yeah it sucks that sports have been so hijacked by political agendas. Lets just be glad we grew up right before the baconators took the wheel
they have always been in control ever since king solomon , but yeah that shit was not tolerated by the herd en masse back then. we would of rioted and pelted them with coins

Latest posts

Latest posts