What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
we are not safe in the u.k .

another illegal immigrant that has been here for a year at the tax payers expense has stabbed to death a group of children at a dance studio

they all need deporting . every illegal immigrant

enough is enough

our own government and police protect illegal immigrants before its own people

they even claim this syrian was from ' wales'
thats fucked up as fucked up can be.
telegraph was writing about ghanese heritage though(?).

strain_hunter

I will order predatory mites and nematodes and finish the run.

I can also recommend neem powder for your cold. It's an old trick that is very common among meditators.
Neem raises the body temperature just enough to prevent colds. At the same time, it cleanses the blood and liver and has many other positive effects on the body.

strain_hunter

All the journalists who bend the truth and denounce sincere people who raise the issue of immigrant violence are highly criminal and make themselves accomplices.
It is disgusting what people will do for money. At the same time, it also shows the problem that most journalists are not independent and therefore have no choice but to join the propaganda machinery of the ruling classes.

shiva82

i blame the state , the crown . neo bolsheviks with imported mercenaries that throw away their passports at see while serco [ the crown] ferry them in and use ngos to fund the migrants

shiva82

sorry for any offence caused , but illegal immigrants are not welcome here

legal migrants suffer , as do the whole nation

strain_hunter

Early dinner.
Salmon and salad.

IMG_6859.jpeg

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
ha! how nice, i had fish and salad too for lunch. although a bought greek salad and a tin each of sardines and mackerels with lots of olive oil over everything, like last year when i was trying to be more healthy. i wanna get back to it and fuck the carbs again.
also feeling like i'm having a cold the last 2 days.... almost decided to go home early but kinda snapped out of it. i was in and out of sweating then feeling like freezing this morning. no bueno.

shiva82

ha! how nice, i had fish and salad too for lunch. although a bought greek salad and a tin each of sardines and mackerels with lots of olive oil over everything, like last year when i was trying to be more healthy. i wanna get back to it and fuck the carbs again.
also feeling like i'm having a cold the last 2 days.... almost decided to go home early but kinda snapped out of it. i was in and out of sweating then feeling like freezing this morning. no bueno.
you and strain hunter are the veggie experts