What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

build a universal veg cab to keep clones, mother plants and keep plants in veg . you can trick most photoperiod plants to stay in veg with extended days , and take clones and such

strain_hunter

Okay. Then I will take clones and put them into flower.
I'm thinking about labeling them on the stem with tape and putting them all in a vase in the grow box. Now I'm wondering whether that's smart and whether the clones need to be covered with a plastic bag.

strain_hunter

build a universal veg cab to keep clones, mother plants and keep plants in veg . you can trick most photoperiod plants to stay in veg with extended days , and take clones and such
I have already bought and converted a cabinet. Unfortunately, it's a bit small and I can only keep the plants in 2-liter pots in it.
The surface area is 18 x 18 inches.

shiva82

I have already bought and converted a cabinet. Unfortunately, it's a bit small and I can only keep the plants in 2-liter pots in it.
The surface area is 18 x 18 inches.
that can be clones and small plants . maybe make another if you intend on keeping any winners on your voyage. if not then just keep starting new seeds

strain_hunter

that can be clones and small plants . maybe make another if you intend on keeping any winners on your voyage. if not then just keep starting new seeds
I have to live with the small cupboard for now. It's in the only free corner and the small apartment doesn't offer any more space.

So I thought I could use clones to determine the sex and use the free space to allow the remaining plants to re-root in larger pots and grow a little before sending them into flower.

strain_hunter

@RobFromTX how come nobody can see these psyops going on in the usa . such as jan 6 , 9/11 , trump being shot , remember remember 5th of november programming etc . it seems that way anyway

it is the banks !

the monetary system and establishment that fund all wars and profit from all sides of conflict

mad jingoism and divide and conquer

also when you cut the ear , it bleeds for fun , all day long . why does trumps hand have no blood on it all? i was lsitening to him reading from a teleprompter about the incident and how his hand was covered in blood . lol

it is all theatre

if trump was against the deep state we all hate , then he would of done something about it last time, and if they really hated trump so much they would of killed him ages ago

these politicians are all vermin , all sides , and in every nation . like parasites

the people never get to vote on any important matters, such as tax , wars , and such
I'm not going to go crazy pursuing the question of whether or not he belongs to the greedy and inhumane system.

My judgment depends on the extent to which something has changed for the broad masses in terms of prosperity, secure healthy food, enough living space, quality of life,
secure and sufficient pensions, good pay for good work, good education
education, a preventive healthcare system, etc.

RobFromTX

@RobFromTX how come nobody can see these psyops going on in the usa . such as jan 6 , 9/11 , trump being shot , remember remember 5th of november programming etc . it seems that way anyway

it is the banks !

the monetary system and establishment that fund all wars and profit from all sides of conflict

mad jingoism and divide and conquer

also when you cut the ear , it bleeds for fun , all day long . why does trumps hand have no blood on it all? i was lsitening to him reading from a teleprompter about the incident and how his hand was covered in blood . lol

it is all theatre

if trump was against the deep state we all hate , then he would of done something about it last time, and if they really hated trump so much they would of killed him ages ago

these politicians are all vermin , all sides , and in every nation . like parasites

the people never get to vote on any important matters, such as tax , wars , and such

Thats because every leader this country has had the past 20 years is a selfish grubworm. Suppression of opinions, funding wars and genocides. The parties may change but its the same shit in a different wrapper

shiva82

been busy cleaning up in the pollytunnel... just ordered a pizza and then i'm returning at 7 pm to carry on until 9 pm .

smoking supersudanese all afternoon . smokes like traditional ganja

Attachments

• IMG_2298.JPG
    IMG_2298.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 17

RobFromTX

Shiva how was your experience running the oldtimers haze indoors? Was it worth your time? I just got gifted some seeds from a friend moving to florida. Ive read its a pain to grow but that the smoke is superb and that its very stable

shiva82

Shiva how was your experience running the oldtimers haze indoors? Was it worth your time? I just got gifted some seeds from a friend moving to florida. Ive read its a pain to grow but that the smoke is superb and that its very stable

oldtimer is a stable true breeding sativa inbred hybrid , that creates great hybrids . quite introspective overall , give or take some exceptions . probably a blend of colombian sativas

i have peach ozz x oltimer green male , p.cheese x oldtimer green male , early skunk x oldtimer haze and peacholdtimer x cheeseoldtimer

you can have any

RobFromTX

oldtimer is a stable true breeding sativa inbred hybrid , that creates great hybrids . quite introspective overall , give or take some exceptions . probably a blend of colombian sativas

i have peach ozz x oltimer green male , p.cheese x oldtimer green male , early skunk x oldtimer haze and peacholdtimer x cheeseoldtimer

you can have any

Thanks buddy. Glad to hear its stable. Theres seems to be two different write ups on the origins . One that its a blend of columbian sativas, the other that it was a blend of sativas from several different countries. Hows the buzz? by introspective you mean really mindfucking?

shiva82

Thanks buddy. Glad to hear its stable. Theres seems to be two different write ups on the origins . One that its a blend of columbian sativas, the other that it was a blend of sativas from several different countries. Hows the buzz? by introspective you mean really mindfucking?
i have quite a high tolerance . it is deep thinking weed, great for plan making and zoning out or zoning into something . tunnel focus

shiva82

oldtimer improves on itself and its partner usually in a cross. hence i advise to grow the hybrids of oldtimer , and a slightly reduced flowering time