What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

old timer is exotic weed , introspective deep thinking weed, will keep you awake buzzing with ideas and plans , but it is not productive action packed high . it sits you in a bliss state

not great for insomnia types

Sounds fantastic. Most sativas have a relaxing effect on me, even ones that are suppose to be energetic like honduras. Every brain is wired differently haha

shiva82

Sounds fantastic. Most sativas have a relaxing effect on me, even ones that are suppose to be energetic like honduras. Every brain is wired differently haha
you should try its hybrids . with it being true breeding it dominates most partners and giving the progeny that hybrid vigour and with the added bonus of shortened flowering time [ if crossed to a faster flowering plant , which is many ] , creates special oldtimer hybrids

strain_hunter

Interesting insights about your experience with Oldtimer Haze. I was interested in growing it as an outdoor strain at some point. But from your description, the strain is not really suitable for that.
On the other hand, Dubi probably has a phenotype that he smokes in the morning that is good for working.
Everyone seems to react differently to it, as Rob has already mentioned or he has a special phenotype.
Who knows?

shiva82

old timer haze would not finish in germany until january and the hybrids are much better. dubi will tell you that too, i'm confident in that

if you live in the sub tropics or tropics and have the season for it , and you have space then they are worth while

i grew them with the intention of making seeds with them . i smoked all of them too

strain_hunter

The plant would also have gone into the grow box, but that would be too risky for me at the moment. I have the Ethiopian in the tent and even in the second grow after a long time it was actually still too early. Now I have thrips and don't really want to wait until it's ready.
The next plants are already waiting for space in the grow box and would then be infected by the Ethiopian. Maybe I'll just add predatory mites and grow them through.

shiva82

this would be good too if you want pure sativa https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Green_Haze_x_Thai/ACE_Seeds/

The best Green Haze, selected for its excellent balance among the best Colombia-Thai expressions of the Haze line, has been pollinated by a selected Meao Thai male.

An authentic rarity to be enjoyed by the Thai Haze lovers. Especially recommended for outdoor growing in tropical and subtropical climates.

Structure: Bushy Sativa, more compact and manageable than other Tropical Sativa x Meao Thai hybrids.
Bouquet: Incensey with old wood notes. Old school sativa flavor.
High: Very mental, psychedelic and introspective, with no tolerance limits.

Genetics: Green Haze x Meao Thai. F1 hybrid. 100% sativa.
Flowering indoors: 16-18 weeks
Flowering outdoors: End of December
Yield/m2: Medium
Resistance against spider mite: Medium
Resistance against Powdery Mildew: Medium
Resistance against botrytis: Very High
Resistance against cold: Medium

strain_hunter

this would be good too if you want pure sativa https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Green_Haze_x_Thai/ACE_Seeds/

The best Green Haze, selected for its excellent balance among the best Colombia-Thai expressions of the Haze line, has been pollinated by a selected Meao Thai male.

An authentic rarity to be enjoyed by the Thai Haze lovers. Especially recommended for outdoor growing in tropical and subtropical climates.

Structure: Bushy Sativa, more compact and manageable than other Tropical Sativa x Meao Thai hybrids.
Bouquet: Incensey with old wood notes. Old school sativa flavor.
High: Very mental, psychedelic and introspective, with no tolerance limits.

Genetics: Green Haze x Meao Thai. F1 hybrid. 100% sativa.
Flowering indoors: 16-18 weeks
Flowering outdoors: End of December
Yield/m2: Medium
Resistance against spider mite: Medium
Resistance against Powdery Mildew: Medium
Resistance against botrytis: Very High
Resistance against cold: Medium
Sounds very interesting.
With this long flowering time, I need more experience.

strain_hunter

Beyond the Brain

Genetics: Columbian Sativa/Haze x Satori P1 (parent line

Crystal-clear cerebral high; expansive; active and social; energizing; transcendental. Especially valuable for creative and spiritually orientated persons and nature lovers.
70+ days flowering time.

strain_hunter

This one grabbed my attention. I think this is an interesting hybrid, when the description is correct.
Better for beginner with 70 days flowering.

RobFromTX

😜

1721942584892.jpeg

GreenestBasterd

old timer is exotic weed , introspective deep thinking weed, will keep you awake buzzing with ideas and plans , but it is not productive action packed high . it sits you in a bliss state

not great for insomnia types
Sounds a bit like the SSSTN I’m smoking on.
I call it “get shit done” it doesn’t knock you out at all, but takes your mind on a journey while completing menial tasks. Suddenly the house is clean or the shed has been tidied up, it’s great!

Works better than a strong indica hybrid for work related aches and pains too, just makes you forget about them all together.

Latest posts

Latest posts