What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

24 watt pollen chuck , serious 6 seeds ... the male showed intersex traits late flowering ... could be interex progeny , but not certain . could just be stress, or a trait isolated to the males, or could be fully intersex

i pollinated the chem x lemon bubblegum pheno at the same time as a test . again with some chem , would increase intersex risk ? possible. i just need to test myself instead of guessing .

i will check on the sensimilla female winning plant at the swamp later today .

i will grow these seeds next year to evaluate

i think in my gut , i may get away with it and the male was stressed

Attachments

• IMG_2297.JPG
    IMG_2297.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 14

shiva82

take clones at preflower stage before you flower, label plants... flower the sexually mature plants , and take notes of which you favour, then dry and smoke and work out your favourite smoke, and then keep the winning clone if they tick all your boxes... bin the spare clones

strain_hunter

take clones at preflower stage before you flower, label plants... flower the sexually mature plants , and take notes of which you favour, then dry and smoke and work out your favourite smoke, and then keep the winning clone if they tick all your boxes... bin the spare clones
Did I understand correctly to take the clones after the light changeover?

shiva82

@RobFromTX how come nobody can see these psyops going on in the usa . such as jan 6 , 9/11 , trump being shot , remember remember 5th of november programming etc . it seems that way anyway

it is the banks !

the monetary system and establishment that fund all wars and profit from all sides of conflict

mad jingoism and divide and conquer

also when you cut the ear , it bleeds for fun , all day long . why does trumps hand have no blood on it all? i was lsitening to him reading from a teleprompter about the incident and how his hand was covered in blood . lol

it is all theatre

if trump was against the deep state we all hate , then he would of done something about it last time, and if they really hated trump so much they would of killed him ages ago

these politicians are all vermin , all sides , and in every nation . like parasites

the people never get to vote on any important matters, such as tax , wars , and such

Latest posts

Latest posts