What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Sounds a bit like the SSSTN I’m smoking on.
I call it “get shit done” it doesn’t knock you out at all, but takes your mind on a journey while completing menial tasks. Suddenly the house is clean or the shed has been tidied up, it’s great!

Works better than a strong indica hybrid for work related aches and pains too, just makes you forget about them all together.
the old timer i found gets you thinking about cleaning up ... but with no action haha. mental spacer and a time warper. shaman weed

strain_hunter

the old timer i found gets you thinking about cleaning up ... but with no action haha. mental spacer and a time warper. shaman weed
Nothing, that I am looking for in a long flowering plant.

One of the guys from the german forum found a nice pheno from his 8 Miles High plants, which gives you lots of energy and a good feeling.
He says, that it has a nice social touch too and is a nice smoke in the morning.
You are intersted in your surroundings instead of beeing completly locked in your own thoughts, which I find very nice especially during nature visits.

But I like trippy weed too, for partying for example. Especially sound and colour enhancing ones but with some control, that you are not completly dreamy or totally lost in space :ROFLMAO:

I'm really looking forward to the soon-to-be-finished kalichakra, which has been my favorite grass for the last decade.

shiva82

Nothing, that I am looking for in a long flowering plant.

One of the guys from the german forum found a nice pheno from his 8 Miles High plants, which gives you lots of energy and a good feeling.
He says, that it has a nice social touch too and is a nice smoke in the morning.
You are intersted in your surroundings instead of beeing completly locked in your own thoughts, which I find very nice especially during nature visits.

But I like trippy weed too, for partying for example. Especially sound and colour enhancing ones but with some control, that you are not completly dreamy or totally lost in space :ROFLMAO:

I'm really looking forward to the soon-to-be-finished kalichakra, which has been my favorite grass for the last decade.
kalichakra sounds like an uplifting one based on its description .

strain_hunter

kalichakra sounds like an uplifting one based on its description .
It was a very special weed. It had something of ecstasy about it - a warm enduring glow from inside - sunshine style. At the same time, it produced a pleasant tingling sensation in the muscles and deep relaxation throughout the body. I really enjoyed running through the forest with it and listening to music, because it intensified colors and sounds and also very subtly increased the drive without causing nervousness. It wasn't introverted at all.
Overall, a really pleasant strain that I preferred to smoke when I was active outdoors.

shiva82

auto gigabud freebie . has that rope look to it , but smells great

Attachments

• IMG_2304.JPG
    IMG_2304.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2306.JPG
    IMG_2306.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 26

shiva82

credit my friend . i have done zero work with the ganja plants. i just cleaned them a couple of times . my mate seems to grow decent cannabis plants but manages to wipe out my carrot seedlings in 4 days

catapillars are an issue too , a few hiccups on the horizon yet , but my friend grows a good potato plant and ganja plant

he is learning

shiva82

i have been working through the veg bed , killing bugs , pruning , defoliating any damaged leaves , weeding , sweeping up etc . trying to make some order

next year i grow my own veg at home and i just help in the pollytunnel only . win win for me that way . less stress and work

shiva82

next to be grown . silver soar seedlings . i will keep the healthiest most robust 9

i have sown a few silver sudanese also .

my room is switched off , and i won't be setting up again until after the electric company have visited and installed a new meter . i don't want the hassle , so i'm just vegging these plants under led for now

Attachments

• IMG_2307.JPG
    IMG_2307.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Latest posts