What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

pulled the first early potato . started to yellow up . got around 30 edible potatoes as expected .

i have not had time to plant at the swamp,,, i'm half in the mind of killing them all if my mate fucks around any more

looks like he ate most my berries without sharing and did not water anything lol . i got a few thankfully. i'm digging those up for sure
Maybe you should close the project with your friend internally and only do what you can comfortably do.
That's certainly good for the long-term friendship. I volunteered with people like that and only did jobs with them that you could do without them. That took the pressure off and when they were having fun, they sometimes did more than when they were under pressure.

shiva82

Maybe you should close the project with your friend internally and only do what you can comfortably do.
That's certainly good for the long-term friendship. I volunteered with people like that and only did jobs with them that you could do without them. That took the pressure off and when they were having fun, they sometimes did more than when they were under pressure.
correct . just the strawberries next year . he can concrete the rest

shiva82

when both my brothers were working through the education system they were in , and when they got to college they were offered stimulant tablets to keep them awake , so they could study longer and harder to win awards and accolades for the prestige etc . crazy world.

they both are atheist , they both don't believe in full free speech etc , and will do as they are told

shiva82

black soar . tester plant . started and kept at 12 -12 from seed to keep as a midget . not ideal for wide leaf plants

Attachments

• IMG_1953.JPG
    IMG_1953.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1952.JPG
    IMG_1952.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1951.JPG
    IMG_1951.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 27

strain_hunter

black soar . tester plant . started and kept at 12 -12 from seed to keep as a midget . not ideal for wide leaf plants
Do you water the plants by hand? I would like to put more small pots in the tent to select suitable plants. My 2 litre pots dry out too quickly.
Perhaps I could put them in a tray and pour extra water into the tray for the day.
However, this could lead to mould later on due to the increased humidity.

shiva82

Do you water the plants by hand? I would like to put more small pots in the tent to select suitable plants. My 2 litre pots dry out too quickly.
Perhaps I could put them in a tray and pour extra water into the tray for the day.
However, this could lead to mould later on due to the increased humidity.
autopot systems are best i find . i do water by hand with these. i have maybe 4.5 litres of soil now for them . they do dry out quick... with autopots the top half of the media always remains somewhat dry and they drink from the bottom tap and anchor roots .

hand watering is perfectly fine too . more roots more fruits

goingrey

Would have been interesting to try some of the first synthetic cannabinoids, like JWH-018, before they turned into crazy zombie drugs. Some people say they were alright.

strain_hunter

Would have been interesting to try some of the first synthetic cannabinoids, like JWH-018, before they turned into crazy zombie drugs. Some people say they were alright.
But you could try some breathing techniques from the himalayas or rolling the tongue back to the throat, towards the soft palate or the root of the palate.

Khechari_Mudra_English_Coloured.jpg

That coukd be interesting too 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Latest posts