What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

some uncured chem x lemon. orange peel pheno ... i harvested the plant in two stages . some is dry and most is still drying . just smoking smaller dry bits now and then and enjoying the fruity novelty value . very sweet tasting . a bit moresome

Attachments

• IMG_1955.JPG
    IMG_1955.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 31

shiva82

i have one in the grape tent and Bean has one in his yard , so i can study them , one outside and one under plastic . the other pheno may be a better pheno . we will find out in a few weeks

shiva82

and kettle bell training heavy should not be done daily , unless you are targeting completely different muscle groups each day

if it is easy, then that is classed as cardio . imo

shiva82

good night . jah bless . spending the day weeding tomorrow and picking strawberries . should have a bumper harvest to bring home

strain_hunter

some uncured chem x lemon. orange peel pheno ... i harvested the plant in two stages . some is dry and most is still drying . just smoking smaller dry bits now and then and enjoying the fruity novelty value . very sweet tasting . a bit moresome
I've never had any really good smelling fruit varieties. Lemon, of course, but also rather restrained. I still remember a Lemon Haze. When my mate opened the bag, the whole room immediately smelled extremely lemony. Unfortunately, I was no longer smoking at that time and had never tried a Haze.

Is it hype or worth it?
A safari through thai strains would be interesting too.

Last edited:

strain_hunter

and kettle bell training heavy should not be done daily , unless you are targeting completely different muscle groups each day

if it is easy, then that is classed as cardio . imo
Yeah, my rule was stay on a level where you can talk during jogging.

Did 100 today with 6 kg for the start.
good night . jah bless . spending the day weeding tomorrow and picking strawberries . should have a bumper harvest to bring home
Good nighth and a happy harvest tomorrow

DaEarl73

Better air, nature and less traffic are so beneficial outside the city.

In my area, you only pay half the rent from 30 to 40 kilometres away.
The working conditions could of course be better and I also don't like the chatter in small villages and the small-mindedness.

Thanks for the tips. I have an aversion to most pharmaceutical products. Why should I use antihypertensives when I can naturally thin the arteries with beetroot, L-arginine etc. and the blood with natokinase, for example, which not only significantly lowers blood pressure but also optimally supplies the body with nutrients?

If the sleep disorder is not permanent, I have also had very good experiences with the reishi mushroom. It is a very strong adaptogen and leads to a very deep sleep within a very short time.

I bought a private recipe and some cannabis from an pharmacy today. It is to expensive in the long term but I will try the quality and get some rest, till the next harvest.
Melatonin could help you too, to sleep better