What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Second attempt to plant my clones.
I followed your guidance and opened the lids of the clone-box and removed the top.
The roots from the more vital clones are around 5 centimeters now after 20 days. Should I keep the other one or is it an esrly sign, to get rid of it? The plants in the tent have the exact same growth pattern and vitality.
The leafes are a bit bright. Have only soil fertilizer.

What do you think, maybe some epsom salt next time?or a mild feeding of aquaponic fertilizer?

I took two clones of each plant but one died. It was the pheno with less root development - the one on the left side of the picture.
Planted one today and two are still in the box for planting tomorrow or so.

View attachment 19021886
View attachment 19021887
View attachment 19021888
They've got roots.. good enough. What else do you want hehe..

shiva82

Second attempt to plant my clones.
I followed your guidance and opened the lids of the clone-box and removed the top.
The roots from the more vital clones are around 5 centimeters now after 20 days. Should I keep the other one or is it an esrly sign, to get rid of it? The plants in the tent have the exact same growth pattern and vitality.
The leafes are a bit bright. Have only soil fertilizer.

What do you think, maybe some epsom salt next time?or a mild feeding of aquaponic fertilizer?

I took two clones of each plant but one died. It was the pheno with less root development - the one on the left side of the picture.
Planted one today and two are still in the box for planting tomorrow or so.

View attachment 19021886
View attachment 19021887
View attachment 19021888
transplant shock maybe . what is the substrate they are in ? and what feed are you using? going from an aero cloner into a new substrate can cause this issue . i don't use extra cal or mag ,, as usually the cal mag deficiency can be attributed to other issues, such as vdp , temperatures, etc etc . many variables. this is based on having cal and mag in my base feed though , or in the soil

strain_hunter

transplant shock maybe . what is the substrate they are in ? and what feed are you using? going from an aero cloner into a new substrate can cause this issue . i don't use extra cal or mag ,, as usually the cal mag deficiency can be attributed to other issues, such as vdp , temperatures, etc etc . many variables. this is based on having cal and mag in my base feed though , or in the soil
I was a bit unclear. I talked about the clones in the box only. One died there.

I transplanted one half an hour ago in a light soil mix from a shop.

Yeah, could be a temperature issue. At the beginning of the week temperatures dropped to 16 degrees in the flat one day after stable 20-22 degrees the weeks before.

shiva82

I was a bit unclear. I talked about the clones in the box only. One died there.

I transplanted one half an hour ago in a light soil mix from a shop.

Yeah, could be a temperature issue. At the beginning of the week temperatures dropped to 16 degrees in the flat one day after stable 20-22 degrees the weeks before.
as a rooted clone and not a seed , they will need feeding . make a light ec mix . what is the substrate media? soil?

shiva82

Yes, its soil.
I have a fertilized soil mix, which i used for seeds too which lasted two weeks in 2 Liter and 4 Weeks in four liter.

NPK around 300
you should be ok as you are then . the clones were large and foliage transpires etc , could just be that . do not worry about it . if you have healthy roots and food in the soil they will be fine . perfect does not exist

shiva82

spacemonkey . flowering clone that had zero veg . taking up minimal room .

Attachments

• IMG_1937.JPG
    IMG_1937.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 30

strain_hunter

Good morning!
Another sleepless night.
Ordered Flashberry today, because Hashberry is not available.
Did you grow it already?
No ceiling and long lasting sleep promoting high sounds promising.

giphy.gif

shiva82

Good morning!
Another sleepless night.
Did you grow it already?

giphy.gif
fruitylicious i grew a pack of . they were terrible . looked great , but smoked like hemp . the worst weed i ever grew.

hashberry i have grown a long time ago and that was decent

goingrey

Good morning!
Another sleepless night.
Did you grow it already?

giphy.gif
Also if you're willing to go pharma I would recommend a microdose of mirtazapine (2mg or so). Works very well and the dose is so tiny shouldn't be very dangerous. But the small dose is key because in larger amounts it becomes stimulating not sleepy.

strain_hunter

fruitylicious i grew a pack of . they were terrible . looked great , but smoked like hemp . the worst weed i ever grew.

hashberry i have grown a long time ago and that was decent
Finally, I got some rest.
Oh sorry, I was confused. Ordered some Flashberry.
Didn't find valid smoke reports for Flashberry and that strain was available.
But I will erase Fruitylicious from my list for sure.

Someone recommended Sugar Black Rose from Delicious Seeds for insomnia.
comes on my list, thanks.
mirtazapine
I will try all natural solutions first.
do you do any physical training ?
To be honest, not often. Last year was much better.
Need to start kettlebell training again in the morning.
I have them in three weight classes to get back in and improve.
Alone, I often fall into a motivational hole at some point. I have to find a way to make it a routine again.

Team sport was easy for me and jogging in the morning.
Since my knees are not functioning well, its a bit complicated.
They closed a lot of public swimming pools in our area and the other ones are overcrowded in summer, that you can't swim your lanes. And they are social hotspots nowadays.
I live in a big city, where byclicling is no fun and stressfull for me, which I liked very much.
Would like to move to the countryside again.

I bought a rowing machine and a trampoline but after some time, there is to much knee pain.

In the last flat, I could use a punching bag, which was very nice.

Tried to do martial arts again, like in my youth but the stomach is now too big for some exercises like that and I bruised my ribs last time.
It's kind of a spiral. My pal is training to far away now, but I would like to join sometime in future again, when I can move. It was a lot of fun.

shiva82

Finally, I got some rest.
Oh sorry, I was confused. Ordered some Flashberry.
Didn't find valid smoke reports for Flashberry and that strain was available.
But I will erase Fruitylicious from my list for sure.

comes on my list, thanks.

I will try all natural solutions first.

To be honest, not often. Last year was much better.
Need to start kettlebell training again in the morning.
I have them in three weight classes to get back in and improve.
Alone, I often fall into a motivational hole at some point. I have to find a way to make it a routine again.

Team sport was easy for me and jogging in the morning.
Since my knees are not functioning well, its a bit complicated.
They closed a lot of public swimming pools in our area and the other ones are overcrowded in summer, that you can't swim your lanes. And they are social hotspots nowadays.
I live in a big city, where byclicling is no fun and stressfull for me, which I liked very much.
Would like to move to the countryside again.

I bought a rowing machine and a trampoline but after some time, there is to much knee pain.

In the last flat, I could use a punching bag, which was very nice.

Tried to do martial arts again, like in my youth but the stomach is now too big for some exercises like that and I bruised my ribs last time.
It's kind of a spiral. My pal is training to far away now, but I would like to join sometime in future again, when I can move. It was a lot of fun.
yeah. i moved away from the city regions . anxiety pits

shiva82

less work , less money , less problems kind of vibe .... not totally true , but we can't charge as much as we do in the city etc . double edge sword . i get nearly double my wages working in the city . no money is worth it ... maybe 100 k a week , like a footballer ,could bribe me.

Latest posts

Latest posts