What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

any spare clones kept under long hours can go out now too without being too confused. nice reduction in light hours to aid flowering response
I haven't been too successful doing that previous years. Needed to get them out earlier to get any kind of worthwhile yield.

shiva82

I haven't been too successful doing that previous years. Needed to get them out earlier to get any kind of worthwhile yield.
i find clones put out this time do great . not huge plants, unless a vegged clone . they veg for a month or so and start to flower nicely i find

the weather in my area, is maybe the most hostile towards cannabis in the whole of the u.k . it is close anyway

goingrey

Yeah I've only tried it a few times. But never got much, a couple grams... I mean it's something for nothing but at least in the garden not worth the stress/heat..

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
@zaprjaques you making any new beats this weekend? tried any dnb yet ? sped up hip hop
yo i cant, i'll be attending somebodys garden party tomorrow and sunday is work full blast.
and when i say garden party i dont mean the cucumber sandwich ones.

one day i'll try to make some dnb stuff, but in my head its a lot more challenging than the usual crap i make, i need some better headphones, for all the cool nuances.
maybe i can do a rugged jungle type thing hehe.

goingrey

yo i cant, i'll be attending somebodys garden party tomorrow and sunday is work full blast.

one day i'll try to make some dnb stuff, but in my head its a lot more challenging than the usual crap i make, i need some better headphones, for all the cool nuances.
Cucumber sandwiches are the bomb.

c.jpg

shiva82

cucumber sandwich party is a week today. massage with big tits neighbour friend

shiva82

this thread should come with a warning of content haha. most i type is poking fun and pushing buttons . so please do not be offended

cheers everyone for contributing and being open minded . it must be a challenge at times . i apologise for that

shiva82

Sure, butter, mayo, even olive oil and salt, or nothing at all... just never margarine (gross). Slices. Just cucumber, or with cheese, or anything, lol.
i have a few cucumber plants flowering already. i love just munching them straight off the plant whole

Latest posts

Latest posts