What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

The fact that light from stars is bent when it passes by large masses such as the sun can be seen in photos and a changed flow of time can be measured by travelling by plane.

However, I also find it absolutely untenable that the laws of physics are the same for all observers, regardless of how fast they are travelling.
Some people want their school fees back after meeting a lama or guru.

Be careful what you wish for.

A beautifully pragmatic approach. I hope that we, as intelligent and compassionate people, manage to improve the school system for future generations.
education was hijacked a long time ago . it is obedience training for the beast system .

authority etc . they want the cake and to eat it

programming on every level

many students do not like humanity .

dangerous people

strain_hunter

in germany do they teach about all the german natives that were wiped out in the millions? the intensity of the fires in dresden so intense that the water people jumped into to save themselves was on fire . or eisenhower starving to death 4 million german healthy men , in a field ?

i imagine they don't
Of course not.
History lessons in schools are one-sided and lack important key information, such as the diplomatic skills of Otto von Bismark to secure peace under Kaiser Wilhelm the First by concluding a mutual military pact with Russia to prevent a war with France and Great Britain.
Unfortunately, the cultural wealth before the wars is not taught either.
Maybe that's not the claim, but knowing about cavemen didn't get me anywhere either.
do they teach about the monetary system being a ponzi sheme?? nahh
I have already touched on the point of producing compliant workers. Do you know of a country where this is taught?
they do teach to hate religion, blame capitalism and all the other age old dogmas

Not in my school but thats some time ago and since 2020 a lot has changed. The totalitarian left party has gained to much influence. They fire professors at universities, controlling big parts of mainstream media and put a lot of pressure on people with free will. They use the same shady tactics like all other egoists, may it banker, war monger, big companies or whatever. They try to take control over public and private live of the population.

Freedom of speech, free press, freedom of assembly and other human rights are on decline.
The mass media propaganda is immense and they indoctrinate a lot of people.
They oppress the opposition through denunciation and mass psychology.
The newest trend are to ise lawsuits and the German domestic intelligence service against free speech.

shiva82

Of course not.
History lessons in schools are one-sided and lack important key information, such as the diplomatic skills of Otto von Bismark to secure peace under Kaiser Wilhelm the First by concluding a mutual military pact with Russia to prevent a war with France and Great Britain.
Unfortunately, the cultural wealth before the wars is not taught either.
Maybe that's not the claim, but knowing about cavemen didn't get me anywhere either.

I have already touched on the point of producing compliant workers. Do you know of a country where this is taught?

Not in my school but thats some time ago and since 2020 a lot has changed. The totalitarian left party has gained to much influence. They fire professors at universities, controlling big parts of mainstream media and put a lot of pressure on people with free will. They use the same shady tactics like all other egoists, may it banker, war monger, big companies or whatever. They try to take control over public and private live of the population.

Freedom of speech, free press, freedom of assembly and other human rights are on decline.
The mass media propaganda is immense and they indoctrinate a lot of people.
They oppress the opposition through denunciation and mass psychology.
The newest trend are to ise lawsuits and the German domestic intelligence service against free speech.
no country teaches that the system they fulfil is a fraud .

shiva82

i think we are all spell bound in one way or the other. symbolism , and words cast us into a spell of some form

Latest posts

Latest posts