What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

to clarify my last dmt session. i had maybe 2 or 3 sessions that day... i was testing sound , and god....

the first test was to take a hit with genesis being narrated in the background, disrespectful... i was punished for it . drowned multiple times until i was on the floor in snakes and other venomous creatures

an hour or so later i had a nice comfy hit listening to bobmarley that was less calcifying

i was having an experimental test day, that day

don't mock god is what i learned haha

strain_hunter

the chap that gave that book .... he was a lifetime drug user, and had been in care most his life and abused by his carers ,,, in every disgusting way imaginable .... he ended up in care after living a normal life with his parents sister and brother.... his brother , one night , was smoking in a bed , and fell asleep and managed to knock his ash tray with a lit joint , that burnt his house down and killed his parents his sister and his brother. my friend was the only one to survive ...
Oh no, what a fate.
as real as it gets . i hope he is alive and i hope he has a good network around him . i lost contact with him around 8 years ago

that book helped him progress and i felt touched when he gave it me
Had a quick visit in the garden and now homeoffice

strain_hunter

to clarify my last dmt session. i had maybe 2 or 3 sessions that day... i was testing sound , and god....

the first test was to take a hit with genesis being narrated in the background, disrespectful... i was punished for it . drowned multiple times until i was on the floor in snakes and other venomous creatures
Then you had contact with the hell realms, speaking in buddhist terms.
Stan Grov speaks about demonic archetypes. The Shaman I had contact with told me, that he navigates his clients around such impressions.
an hour or so later i had a nice comfy hit listening to bobmarley that was less calcifying

i was having an experimental test day, that day

don't mock god is what i learned haha

DaEarl73

I had a neighbour in Vienna, once I met him on the street and he was like: dude, do you grow? You need a filter! Haha I was just drying under my table without any filter. Later I bought a tent in ikea and put a mini carbon filter inside, just for drying, that I can use the other tent for veg again haha funny times! Have a nice one!

The life of a student! Nothing better! Weed helped me finish university hahaha good times had been spent!
my favourite ace seeds so far have been panama hybrids , and congo .. still many to try

cannabiogen panama dc was decent , as was hashfruit
bought the congo too
Speaking of television..

They have full episodes of Married With Children on Youtube now! Awesome. :D
searching a Woman with childs?
i always go back to the education system that teaches all the nonsense ideologies that make the rich richer and the poor poorer
its Not just What they teach you, because its Not Bad to teach a broad spectrum. We have different schooltypes and in some nearly just rich people kids go. Like this they reproduce classes. They’re talking since a long time to stop this schoolform but some people doesn’t want that. I was a poor child in a rich school, and I can tell you it was weird and I didn’t want to be part of that world, that’s why I changed school later, also because with the other school I would at least have a profession after finishing it. Education is good. Also history in Germany and Austria is important, that this things won’t happen again (school of Frankfurt, Adorno meant it’s the most important thing to teach, ironically it seems that some of his religion brothers didn’t understand that and started a genocide in their new holy land) . Man sorry, give me an atomic bomb and I throw it. Humans are fucked! Life is shit but I am funky hahaha have a nice one

Last edited:

shiva82

The life of a student! Nothing better! Weed helped me finish university hahaha good times had been spent!

bought the congo too

searching a Woman with childs?

its Not just What they teach you, because its Not Bad to teach a broad spectrum. We have different schooltypes and in some nearly just rich people kids go. Like this they reproduce classes. They’re talking since a long time to stop this schoolform but some people doesn’t want that. I was a poor child in a rich school, and I can tell you it was weird and I didn’t want to be part of that world, that’s why I changed school later, also because with the other school I would at least have a profession after finishing it. Education is good. Also history in Germany and Austria is important, that this things won’t happen again (school of Frankfurt, Adorno meant it’s the most important thing to teach, ironically it seems that some of his religion brothers didn’t understand that and started a genocide in their new holy land) . Man sorry, give me an atomic bomb and I throw it. Humans are fucked! Life is shit but I am funky hahaha have a nice one

atomic bombs are another fallacy

shiva82

both my brothers and sister are highly educated , and some of the shit that comes out of their mouths is mesmerising . the wokism is next level , and the fake history they believe blindly is something to behold

shiva82

it is all just perception i suppose ...

like during the scamdemic, some of the most obedient and educated people , blindly following top tier gangsters advice

shiva82

horses for courses , it does not matter . just one mans opinion

strawberry lunch. i'm half way though that tray

Latest posts

Latest posts