What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

yeah that was my impression of him as well. doesnt mess around and knows exactly what he wants. some might be put off by this attitude. i really enjoyed the potcast episode with him and some other interviews i found on soundcloud. hes a funny dude too haha, loves having a good time.
one interview on i think breedercast it was, and the host is pretty baked and kinda laggy minded all the time wich is funny cause steve seems always sharp, and steve describes the 'p19' (one part of blockhead) to him saying that it smells of vinyl, 'that fresh blow up doll smell, i'm sure you know exactly what i'm talkin bout' and the host dude is like dead serious 'yeah, yeah...' haha cracks me up every time. 😂
exactly . he knows what he is doing and what his goals are and it is his career . takes no shit

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
makes perfect sense that less determined individuals try to make a buck or two off his hard work hehe, thats what they always do.
renaming their offspring from his material is already considered work haha

shiva82

timetravel = clock vacation [timetravel s1]
now try and push that when peeps want the timetravel they heard of. 😃🤔
i germinated two more testers ... if they show no intersex issues i'm then more convinced that space monkey is the contributing factor to that and not the bottomshelf f1 male . i only germinate a couple at a time as i have little space , especially for oldtimer hybrids .

shiva82

this jamal player for spain looks great and almo. i don't watch any games but i watch the highlights and goals, and he seems to be involved in many goals. accurate passing , and only 16 or 17 years of age

shiva82

planting beetroot shortly. every time i harvest a potato i intend to replace the potato plant with spare seedlings , and i have a tray of beetroot to plant and they are hardy

shiva82

I love beetroot. Fried, pickled.. yum.
i only like homegrown , unpickled as it is . i have only started eating it recently as the pickled stuff we grew up with put me off

it is juicy , and nice to mix with fruit in juice drinks served cold as a treat

shiva82

just about to roast some potatoes for lunch before i head on out . beef dripping is the old fashioned english way. we par boil our potatoes , drain , them cover in beef dripping and season , and then roast

Attachments

• IMG_2114.JPG
    IMG_2114.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 21

shiva82

spuds , carrots , and beetroot do well at the farm with no attention other than weeding ... anything else needs netting over for protection it seems .

next year i will keep it very simple, and make sure my mate can handle it no problem . anything that needs attention i will grow at home

goingrey

spuds , carrots , and beetroot do well at the farm with no attention other than weeding ... anything else needs netting over for protection it seems .

next year i will keep it very simple, and make sure my mate can handle it no problem . anything that needs attention i will grow at home
Last year my carrots turned out tiny. Maybe the soil wasn't loose enough or something. Didn't bother this year.

shiva82

Last year my carrots turned out tiny. Maybe the soil wasn't loose enough or something. Didn't bother this year.
depends how close they are planted to each other, depth of pot and soil . our poor soil does better than the store bought . sandy soil is best

goingrey

depends how close they are planted to each other, depth of pot and soil . our poor soil does better than the store bought . sandy soil is best
Store bought soil.. maybe that's it. Pretty deep, like much deeper than the carrots anyway. And they were pretty close, but not like touching.

shiva82

Store bought soil.. maybe that's it. Pretty deep, like much deeper than the carrots anyway. And they were pretty close, but not like touching.
i plant them close together in pot grown batches for dense mass of small carrots and then separately i do drills spaced a few cm's apart for bigger carrots

i like the small style ones too