What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

i have not been chilled out and relaxed since my teen years . i guess this is the same for most people? care free when young as as we age , shit gets serious and harder
Learning to disconnect from everything including my own thoughts, fears and dreams brought me to a place of ever present peace, freedom and happiness , which was the greatest gift I ever received in my life.
And you can return every time, you need it if your body, mind and circumstances allow it.

shiva82

Learning to disconnect from everything including my own thoughts, fears and dreams brought me to a place of ever present peace, freedom and happiness , which was the greatest gift I ever received in my life.
And you can return every time, you need it if your body, mind and circumstances allow it.
i disconnected for a couple of decades lol . i hear your point though . it is valid for sure

contentment is key , and in this forced agenda based technocratic communistic environment it puts me on edge . 24 / 7 .

shiva82

my first name on overgrow was shiva uk. after shiva skunk , that i was growing at the time. as opposed to the lord shiva.... however as time moved forward i delved into spirituality , religions , faiths of all kinds . and grew fascinated with shiva , other deities and ancient scriptures

when i came back online i adopted shiva82. as the others were all taken ... on vibescollective i psoted as arribasativa

strain_hunter

my first name on overgrow was shiva uk. after shiva skunk , that i was growing at the time. as opposed to the lord shiva.... however as time moved forward i delved into spirituality , religions , faiths of all kinds . and grew fascinated with shiva , other deities and ancient scriptures

when i came back online i adopted shiva82. as the others were all taken ... on vibescollective i psoted as arribasativa
After moving in another city it was not easy to go regularly to a buddhist group of my tradition.
I checked what was possible and I found a southindian spiritual shiva master, who has an online program.
He gives the same beyond personal blessings and teachings than my buddhist master and the practice brings the same result.
So I know some stuff about shiva nowadays too

strain_hunter

In theory or as a living reality?

shiva82

After moving in another city it was not easy to go regularly to a buddhist group of my tradition.
I checked what was possible and I found a southindian spiritual shiva master, who has an online program.
He gives the same beyond personal blessings and teachings than my buddhist master and the practice brings the same result.
So I know some stuff about shiva nowadays too
i wanted to be a sadhu

shiva82

in the u.k the buddhist temples have been westernised . upper class vegan folk driving mercedes

i go walking with a buddhist group now and then that are cool