What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Escape all -isms. The middle way would do it, I think.

The bureaucrats are a stable constituency. They create enough new jobs as administrators that they now have too many votes during elections. It's a degeneration of democracy and a misuse of taxpayers' money. Sometimes I think it's worse in the UK now than in Germany.
democracy never existed ... like you say . he who has the most wealth has the most influence . whether singular or as the corporation

strain_hunter

democracy never existed ... like you say . he who has the most wealth has the most influence . whether singular or as the corporation
I think it exists in a new country like in germany after ww2 till until enough politicians are bribed and only the interests of the billionaires are enforced under a cloak.
the monetary system is a ponzi scheme , that dictates
And the pegging of the dollar to the price of gold, oil and so on. In this context, isn't it an unfair advantage for the Americans to be able to print an infinite number of dollars?

shiva82

I think it exists in a new country like in germany after ww2 till until enough politicians are bribed and only the interests of the billionaires are enforced under a cloak.

And the pegging of the dollar to the price of gold, oil and so on. In this context, isn't it an unfair advantage for the Americans to be able to print an infinite number of dollars?
printing money causes inflation and makes your earning and savings worthless , and then those same people takes all your assets , and using your debt to create more debt elsewhere

shiva82

i have not been chilled out and relaxed since my teen years . i guess this is the same for most people? care free when young as as we age , shit gets serious and harder