What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Got this game for the PS4 in the mail some weeks ago but hadn't gotten around to playing it until now. It's pretty intense hehe.

Looks a bit like Star Wars Squadrons.
Saturday is Homeworld 3 day with a fried, some Pizza, Beer and now Weed 😂
supper snack ... barely made it through a m2 of the bed . loads past maturity ... i bollocked my friend again... told him to pick daily .
Gibe hin some speedy stuff 🙈😂🙈
bootiful

happy days

god is great
Amen, brother.
i have so much to complete by sunday . i'm working day and night
All at the job or on the farm?

shiva82

Looks a bit like Star Wars Squadrons.
Saturday is Homeworld 3 day with a fried, some Pizza, Beer and now Weed 😂

Gibe hin some speedy stuff 🙈😂🙈

Amen, brother.

All at the job or on the farm?
both. i have 4 days work to complete in 3 days , and also i need to spend at least 2 hours per day at the farm, just to keep it alive

strain_hunter

the u.k is finished . if i could afford to flee . i would
Same here in germany.
The oligarchocracy is brainwashing the masses and brings nothing else than decay in peace, wealth , health, education, progress and so on.

But the rebellion has begun. 😃

Even if you can now lose your job if you have an opinion that differs from that expressed on state television. That started during corona. If you have an own opinion, they labeled you as nazi and tried to build up pressure through social media, newspaper and so on, that your boss has ro fire you.

Last edited:

shiva82

Same here in germany.
The oligarchocracy is brainwashing the masses and brings nothing else than decay in peace, wealth , health, education, progress and so on.

But the rebellion has begun. 😃

Even if you can now lose your job if you have an opinion that differs from that expressed on state television. That started during corona. If you have an own opinion, they labeled you as nazi and tried to build up pressure through social media, newspaper and so on, that your boss has ro fire you.
good man . rare to hear this realism

shiva82

i stay in the u.k for my mothers sake and my cat . if i was wealthy , i would emigrate and take my cat with me , and build an area for my mother to come stay with me half the year ... if she wanted to that is

escape communism if we ever get the chance . is my mantra

strain_hunter

the germans have had it particularly hard since last bankers world war . especially the brain washing and re edication
They undermined a healthy self-esteem in a whole country. East germany is more aware after beeing oppressed so long. Thats the same wirh east european countries, I think.

I think you only need to follow the money, that leads to greed and cruelty. This is universal and doesn’t belong to a country or century.

shiva82

i always go back to the education system that teaches all the nonsense ideologies that make the rich richer and the poor poorer

shiva82

They undermined a healthy self-esteem in a whole country. East germany is more aware after beeing oppressed so long. Thats the same wirh east european countries, I think.

I think you only need to follow the money, that leads to greed and cruelty. This is universal and doesn’t belong to a country or century.
i would say , correct . imo . follow the money indeed...

strain_hunter

i stay in the u.k for my mothers sake and my cat . if i was wealthy , i would emigrate and take my cat with me , and build an area for my mother to come stay with me half the year ... if she wanted to that is

escape communism if we ever get the chance . is my mantra
Escape all -isms. The middle way would do it, I think.

The bureaucrats are a stable constituency. They create enough new jobs as administrators that they now have too many votes during elections. It's a degeneration of democracy and a misuse of taxpayers' money. Sometimes I think it's worse in the UK now than in Germany.