What's new

Magic Mushroom Grow Kit?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Don't throw away mushroom kits when they've finished fruiting; bury them in the ground outside somewhere shaded, cover with some horse shit and then a layer of compost and keep moist.

I've just this morning pulled a 103g Shroom from my garden and there are more coming through!.
I've tried this a few times with no success. Seeing yours make me think I'll give it another go next summer (winter here). I have a perfect sub tropical climate for mushies.

They grow wild near here but you have to run the gauntlet of angry farmers, cops, and the odd bull, so I find it easier indoors.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I've tried this a few times with no success. Seeing yours make me think I'll give it another go next summer (winter here). I have a perfect sub tropical climate for mushies.

They grow wild near here but you have to run the gauntlet of angry farmers, cops, and the odd bull, so I find it easier indoors.
To be honest, I never expected such a fantastic result.
The kit itself gave 5 flushes and plenty of shrooms, so I was very happy.

In the last 48 hrs I've cropped almost 700g!
And well over a kilo since transferring the spent kit to the soil.

This morning's harvest
IMG_20240625_075606.jpg

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
This morning I took the last of the mushies off of this kit; flush no. 4

It may well produce another flush, but the bedroom that it was in will be in use this weekend by our daughter and she won't want me popping in at 8am to air it.
IMG_20240626_141153.jpg

Here's where it's going.
IMG_20240626_141610.jpg
And here it is all crumbled up in the horse shit.
IMG_20240626_141623.jpg

You may notice the cheap plastic flowers in the 2nd photo.
I'm sorry to say that we lost Stir Fry a few days ago, after a very brief illness.
IMAG0887.jpg

That's him in his prime on a mountain walk
He was a good friend and much loved.

I'm shedding a tear at this moment.

The flowers will be replaced with a nice shrub.

CaptainLucky

It may well produce another flush, but the bedroom that it was in will be in use this weekend by our daughter and she won't want me popping in at 8am to air it. View attachment 19023386

Here's where it's going. View attachment 19023387 And here it is all crumbled up in the horse shit.
View attachment 19023388

I'm sorry to say that we lost Stir Fry a few days ago, after a very brief illness.
View attachment 19023390

One of Gods greatest gifts are Fur Babies, they become part of the family and are missed much in the same way. My heart goes out to you brother. I lost my best friend who went everywhere with me,Layla over 10 years ago but still miss her and think about her often. CL🍀

Attachments

• IMG_1298.jpeg
    IMG_1298.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2

CaptainLucky

Less than 3 hours later I can count 12!

I doubt I'll sleep well tonight; I'll be like a kid at Christmas, desperate to see what's there in the morning.

I'll check again before bed tonight too😂
Happy travels mi amigo. For some reason I feel compelled to do another mega dose but won’t try again until I find a trip sitter. I’m not brave enough to go it alone again. CL🍀

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
One of Gods greatest gifts are Fur Babies, they become part of the family and are missed much in the same way. My heart goes out to you brother. I lost my best friend who went everywhere with me,Layla over 10 years ago but still miss her and think about her often.
Thank you brother.

Today we thought we wetter losing another one! He staggered home like a drunk, falling over this own legs, and making a strange yowling noise. He collapsed in front of me. This breathing was rapid and slow. We were terrified.

4 hrs later he's eating, asking for affection and sing regular car things.

His symptoms wetter that of a stroke in many ways and cats can have TIA's.

Animals are more honest than most humans we meet (sadly). I talk to every animal that I see, but then I am a "Dr of stupidity" 😂 (sometimes they talk back).

My condolences for Layla's passing.

CaptainLucky

Thank you brother.

Today we thought we wetter losing another one! He staggered home like a drunk, falling over this own legs, and making a strange yowling noise. He collapsed in front of me. This breathing was rapid and slow. We were terrified.

4 hrs later he's eating, asking for affection and sing regular car things.

His symptoms wetter that of a stroke in many ways and cats can have TIA's.

Animals are more honest than most humans we meet (sadly). I talk to every animal that I see, but then I am a "Dr of stupidity" 😂 (sometimes they talk back).

My condolences for Layla's passing.
Thanks 🙏, I was truly blessed 😇 by having her in my life. She was very special, smart and sweet. CL🍀

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Happy travels mi amigo. For some reason I feel compelled to do another mega dose but won’t try again until I find a trip sitter. I’m not brave enough to go it alone again. CL🍀
I never had a trip sitter but have some ceremonies several times, so was guided.

4.5g with the little hit of dmt was a mega dose for me. But 7g ? Or was it 7.5g? I can't imagine that, And to feel the calling again so soon? I think your wise to have a discreet sitter.

Are you managing to integrate some of what you learnt? For me, that's the hard bit.

Our daughters here at the moment and i think we'll all do little party dose over the next few days. 🙏

CaptainLucky

I never had a trip sitter but have some ceremonies several times, so was guided.

4.5g with the little hit of dmt was a mega dose for me. But 7g ? Or was it 7.5g? I can't imagine that, And to feel the calling again so soon? I think your wise to have a discreet sitter.

Are you managing to integrate some of what you learnt? For me, that's the hard bit.

Our daughters here at the moment and i think we'll all do little party dose over the next few days. 🙏
I figured a lot more of what they were trying to teach me and why it was the way it was. CL🍀

oldmaninbc

It may well produce another flush, but the bedroom that it was in will be in use this weekend by our daughter and she won't want me popping in at 8am to air it. View attachment 19023386

Here's where it's going. View attachment 19023387 And here it is all crumbled up in the horse shit.
View attachment 19023388

View attachment 19023390

I am a cat lover and my heart goes out to you.

CaptainLucky

Oh btw it was 6.5 grams of dried Purple Mystic that I used lemon Tek. It felt like it came on almost instantly. One minute everything is normal and then the next you’re peaking. Extremely intense trip. CL🍀

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I figured a lot more of what they were trying to teach me and why it was the way it was. CL🍀
I'm little scared to go back for a while. Sometimes it can be years before I trip.
Oh btw it was 6.5 grams of dried Purple Mystic that I used lemon Tek. It felt like it came on almost instantly. One minute everything is normal and then the next you’re peaking. Extremely intense trip. CL🍀
I've never lemon tek'ed and I'm not sure sure I would like instant take off.😂

6.5g is still a huge dose! 😂

When I took my 4.5g recently it was only meant to be 2g, but when I took the Mandy an hour later I was so high already and really relaxed, I just popped another 2.5g.

Once our daughter has returned home, Mrs DM and myself are planning a proper trip; she's never tripped properly before, only heavy party doses. In the past, I drop two tabs and she has a half. I'm hoping that whilst she's peaking, I can encourage her to have a little DMT. Last time I was "there", they told me that they would love my wife to visit.🙂

CaptainLucky

I'm little scared to go back for a while. Sometimes it can be years before I trip.

I've never lemon tek'ed and I'm not sure sure I would like instant take off.😂

6.5g is still a huge dose! 😂

When I took my 4.5g recently it was only meant to be 2g, but when I took the Mandy an hour later I was so high already and really relaxed, I just popped another 2.5g.

Once our daughter has returned home, Mrs DM and myself are planning a proper trip; she's never tripped properly before, only heavy party doses. In the past, I drop two tabs and she has a half. I'm hoping that whilst she's peaking, I can encourage her to have a little DMT. Last time I was "there", they told me that they would love my wife to visit.🙂
It was definitely a new experience for me as I have only ever eaten 🍄s. I always got an upset stomach from them so I thought I would try lemon tek. But I have heard that they don’t know if it really increases the potency. I’m hear to tell you that it certainly does! But you my friend are fearless mixing 🍄s and Dimitri. Tell those Elves that I’m hoping to visit and enjoy your flight ✈️. lol 😂 CL🍀