What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
some more good news regarding my mothers problematic brain tumour that removed. the sample testes as grade 1 tumour , and the remaining part connected to the nerve can be left alone for now and monitored every 6 months ..... another miracle . she is a serious self healer it seems . i think this means she will not need radiotherapy, but i could be wrong.

my business partner is suffering now. kidney issues ... he is having more blood tests today.. i'm going to read up thoroughly later regarding helpful foods for kidney health that we can grow . hopefully he just has an infection . he told me he went for blood tests and he had no idea why... but then he mentioned he was asked to not eat meat prior to the new tests , so i thought to myself. hang on a minute . something is not right ... he also said his back was hurting . sounded like a kidney infection to me . hopefully it is and can be cleared up fast
Great news about your mom mate now go buy her an electric bicycle 🚲🚲🚲🤣

I'm taking my mom to a nice Japanese restaurant in the city for lunch. She finally agreed to try sushi. I'm sure she's gonna love it but you know how old ladies can be a little close minded for some things.

goingrey

used to do a whole lot of inner-city cycling, commuting, and never got honked at once.
i'm the car drivers wet dream, no shame in my game.
if i have to do full stops, wich i do cause i follow the rules of traffic, i even enjoy building up momentum again. thats my shit right there 😃.
Yea, it's like a flex of sorts!

But some don't seem to see it that way. Guess they're trying for some kind of record every time they ride (or then are just running late).

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
used to do a whole lot of inner-city cycling, commuting, and never got honked at once.
i'm the car drivers wet dream, no shame in my game.
if i have to do full stops, wich i do cause i follow the rules of traffic, i even enjoy building up momentum again. thats my shit right there 😃.
You can't build those quads if you don't lose momentum 💪

shiva82

did a few jobs at the farm , making progress. planted a fig tree, weeded the strawberry patch , started working the summer beds , pruned up my herbs of any waste , and smoked a few reefers . back again tomorrow to finish the tarp and strengthen the new but cheap and flimsy greenhouse we are using for two grape trees. got a couple of early flowering strawberries

just about to drink a cold can of the classic drink

Attachments

• IMG_0968.JPG
    IMG_0968.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0969.JPG
    IMG_0969.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0970.JPG
    IMG_0970.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0972.JPG