What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i beeped a pack of cyclists . 4 of them. they were cycling side by side slowing busy traffic. i beeped at them as i drove past them... and one, typically a red head , pulled up next to me at the lights and offered to fight me .' he asked me tp pull up' . i'm not a bully . i told him to stop holding hands with his mates and taking up the whole road space , and that he is selfish and i have better things to do with my time.... if he would of touched my van i would of driven over his bike

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
No rules for them, no red lights, no insurance, nothing. They do whatever the fuck they want and if they fuck up and run into you and fall over, it's you who's gonna be responsible. On Sundays here there are cycling clubs on the roads with dozens of fat retards wearing thousands of euros in gear. The most idiotic fluorescent colours you can imagine. Embarrassing to watch. Makes you want to drive into them like a bowling ball.

shiva82

i never thought i would agree with the thug 'joey barton' but he is correct about jeremy vine . that guy is repulsive radio host that is funded by the tax payer and is probably a full on bacon too

shiva82

i never thought i would agree with the thug 'joey barton' but he is correct about jeremy vine . that guy is repulsive radio host that is funded by the tax payer and is probably a full on bacon too

shiva82

No rules for them, no red lights, no insurance, nothing. They do whatever the fuck they want and if they fuck up and run into you and fall over, it's you who's gonna be responsible. On Sundays here there are cycling clubs on the roads with dozens of fat retards wearing thousands of euros in gear. The most idiotic fluorescent colours you can imagine. Embarrassing to watch. Makes you want to drive into them like a bowling ball.
i loved reading this . music to my ears . made me laugh and true at the same time

shiva82

in the u.k we have a pedophile establishment called the b.b.c . british brainwashing corporation.... they influence courts and laws , and are the extension of the banking system and state. they steal tax money and re invest it where they choose.... they employ talking head puppets the majority of people hate, the type of people as far removed from the common person as possible... that is just scratching the surface.... we have an ex pro footballer that is not popular in the media , who spoke the truth about a bbc presenter ... to which they are now using tax money to build a case and try imprison joey for speaking his mind . at least ruin jopey at the least with court costs. until he has nothing, and smear him through the media, and call for more laws to protect these same bacon type people, and not the common person ... joey called bbc presenter jeremy vine a 'cycle nonce'

which he is .in every way. nothing wrong in that statement , and no law broken

you hurt the ruling class' feelings then this is what happens

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i loved reading this . music to my ears . made me laugh and true at the same time
Seems to me they cycle because it's the only exercise they can do sitting down. Hitting their guts with their knees as they wobble around like they're on an obese tour de france. Wearing these tight fitting cycling maillots that make me think they had to order them custom made because where do you even buy shit that size 🤣 People here are sick of them. The road nearest to my house can barely fit 2 cars. Everyday I come across some cyclist and you have to completely stop your car so they fling by you at full speed. Slowing down a little because a car is coming their way doesn't even cross their mind. You literally have to stop for them. If I didn't, I would likely have a collision once a week. They have no understanding of the danger they put themselves into, and you have to be thoughtful for them 🤣 Yeah not a fan.

shiva82

you have the toe the line. mockery or satire of the state agendas is not tolerated and will get one cancelled . more obvious today than in times gone by

DaEarl73

if it is not produced by certain brands or folk, then it must be bottomshelf muddy hay
Hahahaha that’s exactly it! Just had been on an expo! Most of them people you want nothing to do with, with some super nice humilde persons, that really produce killer stuff without thinking they are gods. I guess it’s the minority. One funny thing, once I put some seeds samples out at home I found an eighth of lemon cherry gelato (runtz or whatever name they use) in the bag and was like wtf, that’s some us mids or hhc weed? It looks nice but I will never try it. Keep your mids in bags in your country. If the us doesn’t want it, nobody else should seek it. Just trash leaves the country, is my guess. But whatever! Grow your own! Have a nice one!

shiva82

i cycle occasionally , off the public highways, and if i use the highways for a short time i follow all the rules i use when driving . can't be a hypocrite. off road, then yeah, i stay off the public paths people walk on, and use places nobody goes ... but most the time i just hike

shiva82

some more good news regarding my mothers problematic brain tumour that removed. the sample testes as grade 1 tumour , and the remaining part connected to the nerve can be left alone for now and monitored every 6 months ..... another miracle . she is a serious self healer it seems . i think this means she will not need radiotherapy, but i could be wrong.

my business partner is suffering now. kidney issues ... he is having more blood tests today.. i'm going to read up thoroughly later regarding helpful foods for kidney health that we can grow . hopefully he just has an infection . he told me he went for blood tests and he had no idea why... but then he mentioned he was asked to not eat meat prior to the new tests , so i thought to myself. hang on a minute . something is not right ... he also said his back was hurting . sounded like a kidney infection to me . hopefully it is and can be cleared up fast

goingrey

The only cyclists that annoy me are the middle-aged road bikers that drive on the car lane even when there's a bicycle lane right next to it "because they go so fast". Well maybe they did back when they were still fit but now they are struggling to go 15mph. It's sad and pathetic, get on the bike lane and keep to the side so that grandma with her e-bike can pass.