What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
come over here i can use a hug any time of the day 😃😍
running-hug.gif

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Embrace the magic, mayhem and madness and join us on a crazy journey of flubbles to discover our whizzy fizzers of nostalgic niceness. The eccentric, botanical blend of wild and unruly Dandelions and the purple flowering Burdock, sounds rather daft but did you know, our British ancestors have been making this mysterious combination since the middle ages, proving it's totally timeless!.

shiva82

pollen is flying in the pollen chuck cab . one more day and i will prune back the male , and isolate again , and reveg him .

Attachments

• IMG_0991.JPG
    IMG_0991.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0993.JPG
    IMG_0993.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0994.JPG
    IMG_0994.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0996.JPG
    IMG_0996.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 26

GreenestBasterd

did a few jobs at the farm , making progress. planted a fig tree, weeded the strawberry patch , started working the summer beds , pruned up my herbs of any waste , and smoked a few reefers . back again tomorrow to finish the tarp and strengthen the new but cheap and flimsy greenhouse we are using for two grape trees. got a couple of early flowering strawberries

just about to drink a cold can of the classic drink
Fuck yeah! Haven’t had that in years…

GreenestBasterd

I good rule of thumb with the cyclists is the tyre size.

Thin tyres = Lycra clad wanker racing to be the first at the office coffee machine.

Thick tyres = normal person who enjoys a bit of mountain biking and wears only normal clothes.

Hybrid mid tyres and electric motor aid = absolute cunt, probable blue hair and built-in saddle butt plug - run off road!

Then there’s a class of cyclists you only see over here, the I lost my license for drink driving and now ride the cheapest mountain bike money could buy and add a 2 stroke “z box” and zip about like a Spanish maid from the 80’s. Absolutely brilliant!!!

I rode to work for years when I lived in England. Never held the traffic up, knocked anyone over or was ever a general nuisance to anybody paying road tax.

This guy knows…

GreenestBasterd

Embrace the magic, mayhem and madness and join us on a crazy journey of flubbles to discover our whizzy fizzers of nostalgic niceness. The eccentric, botanical blend of wild and unruly Dandelions and the purple flowering Burdock, sounds rather daft but did you know, our British ancestors have been making this mysterious combination since the middle ages, proving it's totally timeless!.
I’m pretty sure the guy who invented Velcro got the idea from pulling burdock out of his clothes or based the idea on how burdock hooks in and grips. Pretty cool really! Nature has the answer more often than not…

goingrey

I good rule of thumb with the cyclists is the tyre size.

Thin tyres = Lycra clad wanker racing to be the first at the office coffee machine.

Thick tyres = normal person who enjoys a bit of mountain biking and wears only normal clothes.

Hybrid mid tyres and electric motor aid = absolute cunt, probable blue hair and built-in saddle butt plug - run off road!

Then there’s a class of cyclists you only see over here, the I lost my license for drink driving and now ride the cheapest mountain bike money could buy and add a 2 stroke “z box” and zip about like a Spanish maid from the 80’s. Absolutely brilliant!!!

I rode to work for years when I lived in England. Never held the traffic up, knocked anyone over or was ever a general nuisance to anybody paying road tax.

This guy knows…

I got the thin tire commuter to be less sweaty at the coffee machine, not to be the first one there. :D