What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

a great way to delay my cat bigmeech from running for her food before i can make it to the other room , and sometimes too close to my steps,,, is , to walk backwards while staring at her , she remains staring until i'm out of her line of site and then runs,,, by which time i'm opening up a pouch for her

viz top tip of the day

GreenestBasterd

Collected some of the pink peppercorns from the tree this morning. It’s been its most productive year since planting.

I was on the ladder and the currawong had the same idea!
I let him have everything out of reach haha.
IMG_7929.jpeg
IMG_7931.jpeg
IMG_7926.jpeg
IMG_7928.jpeg

shiva82

so much to do today , many tasks that take some thought , always scrambles my mind and i end up getting little done . rather than think i'm going to get myself to the farm and just do jobs as i find them without dwelling on things .... times like today i could do with some of trumps presidential grade speed he injects daily

shiva82

started to reset my grow chamber and noticed the near new 150 watt hps i was going to pair with the 150 watt led has started to fail already.... so that plan is out of the window. i'm using 90cm2. the 315 watt would fit that nicely. i have gone over kill here . i have angled the cdm in a touch . i may remove the led again and make use elsewhere . for some reason that led never finds a perfect home . it is a good light too . i will dwell on this tonight . i'm having a nice week or two break from caring for many plants and flowers

Attachments

• IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 29

goingrey

started to reset my grow chamber and noticed the near new 150 watt hps i was going to pair with the 150 watt led has started to fail already.... so that plan is out of the window. i'm using 90cm2. the 315 watt would fit that nicely. i have gone over kill here . i have angled the cdm in a touch . i may remove the led again and make use elsewhere . for some reason that led never finds a perfect home . it is a good light too . i will dwell on this tonight . i'm having a nice week or two break from caring for many plants and flowers
Use the LED to start some tomatoes and so on hehe. Farm nursery...

shiva82

Use the LED to start some tomatoes and so on hehe. Farm nursery...
i know i can yield well with the 150 , but with heating etc . the cdms are proving more versatile for my situation. i may just set up a box for the 150 led. the 60 cm tent is too small and short to max out the power . 70cm2 is about right , the cdm fits snug for a 90cm footprint

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
germany did it yo, the cannabis law is gonna be in full effect in 10 days.. 1st of april. cant believe it.

they were trying to postpone it for another 5 months this morning, and possibly delay the whole thing to the point where it would have not been possible for it to pass.