What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I can play "And Justice For All" on drums exactly like Lars, their drummer does. That was one of the songs I learned with my private drum teacher when I was starting out. He was a real cool guy, he was a relative of one of my gym teacher at school, and he played drums in church. He heard this song, and we were listening to it, over and over trying to figure out how to play along with it, and he's like, "This dude's nuts!"

Love ICMAG. Great resource for cannabis information obviously, great place to get help.

Great place to organize for cannabis activism.

We know what its like to be lied to, thankfully we have free speech here unlike many other social media platforms which have censorship and "curating".

The free speech comes in handy when things start to happen. People on other platforms will be unable to share information, but we are. Could save some lives.

There's plenty of room in there! :smoke:
when you close the tent , it sucks in like crazy so i like to keep the parameter free , or you get leaves touching the tent wall and then water vapour , and eventually shows as rust and such. i will have a joint and think it through . if i keep the cheese low rider style i can edge it close to the sodium

shiva82

I can play "And Justice For All" on drums exactly like Lars, their drummer does. That was one of the songs I learned with my private drum teacher when I was starting out. He was a real cool guy, he was a relative of one of my gym teacher at school, and he played drums in church. He heard this song, and we were listening to it, over and over trying to figure out how to play along with it, and he's like, "This dude's nuts!"

Love ICMAG. Great resource for cannabis information obviously, great place to get help.

Great place to organize for cannabis activism.

We know what its like to be lied to, thankfully we have free speech here unlike many other social media platforms which have censorship and "curating".

The free speech comes in handy when things start to happen. People on other platforms will be unable to share information, but we are. Could save some lives.

There's plenty of room in there! :smoke:
metalica i love . the old stuff

impressive if you play it well. it depends how you make the guitar sing or drums beat

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah. I need to get rid of some of this old storable food, and prepare for an indoor grow. Its almost time to just do it to take a stand against this oppressive tyrany. 2 States to the west can cultivate, the state to the north can cultivate, the state to the east can cultivate. We can't I am 50 miles away from being free compared with 10 years time and 20,000 fine. WTF

shiva82

Yeah. I need to get rid of some of this old storable food, and prepare for an indoor grow. Its almost time to just do it to take a stand against this oppressive tyrany. 2 States to the west can cultivate, the state to the north can cultivate, the state to the east can cultivate. We can't I am 50 miles away from being free compared with 10 years time and 20,000 fine. WTF
just keep it small time and within boundaries. if you have no previous convictions you are ok

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should fill the whole house, Meech would love it. How do you get past the electric bill tripping off the alarms for investigations?

Do you use low amps you said?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to God I don't. Got busted one time and my friends and I hadn't spit the ounce. Thank God we had smoked one out of it and they took the heat for it. His dad is a pastor and it was an opportunity for growth for them.

I had my alcohol related charge expunged so no record.

Yeah it sucks when you have a strike on you, you are on thin ice then. I can go balls to the wall planting up all the parks in the county and say I didn't know. :smoke:

Next winter I will probably try to get a setup going . Its cheaper outdoors and less likely to mess it up, although the mold can be an issue depending on weather.

Just have to learn the ropes. I'm up for it! :smoke:

shiva82

You should fill the whole house, Meech would love it. How do you get past the electric bill tripping off the alarms for investigations?

Do you use low amps you said?
i grow extreme small scale and pay for my electric . i can't fill a house . i would be jailed for that i'm sure

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My friends used to play guitar, so this was also one of the songs we played in our band. And Justice For All.

Love Metallica, runs through my blood all day.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed you do have an extreme small scale compared to a lot of folks. Its amazing it is so productive. How much larger will it be with open setup?

I had a couple friends running cabinets with a little bit of luck but nothing like what I see you have going on.

shiva82

i grow more than enough for myself to use as meds. if i grew more i would not be able to smoke it , and i don't want to sell any , or bring attention

shiva82

I noticed you do have an extreme small scale compared to a lot of folks. Its amazing it is so productive. How much larger will it be with open setup?

I had a couple friends running cabinets with a little bit of luck but nothing like what I see you have going on.
i have had it perpetual this last couple of years , so i can rotate and flip through plants i already veg and test plants at will

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cleaning house. Cobwebs and cat hair, then the floors again. I keep the windows open all summer, so it has a bit more to clean in the winter.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably not, I guess you have them big enough, they are happy and healthy. Guess you'll get more good quality product.

shiva82

smoking some bottomshelfhaze

Attachments

• IMG_0652.JPG
    IMG_0652.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Latest posts