What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Ok I looked it up, seems like you couldn't do that

"The licence only allows for the industrial use of the seed and fibre, which are non-controlled parts of the hemp plant. The licence does not allow for the use of the flowers or leaves (‘green’ or controlled materials)."

Must also be why that company in the news was importing, was some kind of CBD product, maybe.

shiva82

Ok I looked it up, seems like you couldn't do that

"The licence only allows for the industrial use of the seed and fibre, which are non-controlled parts of the hemp plant. The licence does not allow for the use of the flowers or leaves (‘green’ or controlled materials)."

Must also be why that company in the news was importing, was some kind of CBD product, maybe.
there is fields of hemp all over the u.k. maybe that is all government owned . crony capitalism again. they can profit but we can't

goingrey

I tried that Star Fox game on a Super Nintendo emulator. Of course had heard of it but it always missed me before. Didn't really grab me to be honest. But those flat shaded low polygon graphics have their appeal. It's like those old VR machines you would see on TV when game came out, maybe even in real life at a fancy enough arcade. Would have been an impressive game to have at the time for sure. But a similar game I like more on the SNES is Axelay, now that's a cool one.

goingrey

does it give yunnan eyes ? a good smoke?
It's nice yeah. Warm feeling with itchy typing fingers.

Down to the last tiny bits at the bottom of the jar. It's like 3-4 years old now, from the first harvest with the LED. With HPS would have changed the bulb many times already, I suppose the lamp has paid for itself.

1707941713802.jpeg

shiva82

ok. having a bit of a move a round . the 3 x bottomshelf are in the loft , the three remaining muddyhay i may bend over and fit in behind the paradise cheese, giving me floor space back again to grow one decent sized space monkey .

here is the muddyhay starting to flower . the sticky branch pheno i have high hopes for . i will pollinate the best one with the bottomshelf males

Attachments

• IMG_0647.JPG
    IMG_0647.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0649.JPG
    IMG_0649.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 23

shiva82

It's nice yeah. Warm feeling with itchy typing fingers.

Down to the last tiny bits at the bottom of the jar. It's like 3-4 years old now, from the first harvest with the LED. With HPS would have changed the bulb many times already, I suppose the lamp has paid for itself.

View attachment 18959877
leds are good . dialled in they can be great . i have twice had bulbs fail , near new bulbs at that , during flowering . that process damages the plants . i also like to have an led always set up in case of power cuts, especially quick power cuts . the hid will not restrike until cool

leds should have a battery pack as back up. maybe we make one? enough to keep them lit on dim for an hour is enough usually

goingrey

led battery pack accessory for power outages . thank you very much. i best patent it .
You may be a bit late on that. I think that UPS is so old a invention that the patent has already expired. :D

But it's still a good idea. Though personally I'm not so worried about power outs. Not so common and plants should handle some extra darkness ok. Some places power outages are more common of course. Dunno if more vital for keeping moms but I think they would recover as well.

shiva82

You may be a bit late on that. I think that UPS is so old a invention that the patent has already expired. :D

But it's still a good idea. Though personally I'm not so worried about power outs. Not so common and plants should handle some extra darkness ok. Some places power outages are more common of course. Dunno if more vital for keeping moms but I think they would recover as well.
nothing worse than power outages during lights on . nightmare . also a nightmare lights off too . loads of problems , fans off , filter off etc too

goingrey

I've sometimes kept the fan off for like an hour after pollinating some buds. The smell does start to creep out. Lights off during "daytime", I dunno, light at night would surely be worse.

Latest posts

Latest posts