What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I've sometimes kept the fan off for like an hour after pollinating some buds. The smell does start to creep out. Lights off during "daytime", I dunno, light at night would surely be worse.
either is a problem

think of the vietnamese and albanians filling houses . they would maybe need shiva battery pack back up system

goingrey

I have to say I have no idea what Evidence has been rapping about now halfway through the album. He doesn't have the kind of charisma / voice that draws you in and makes you pay attention like all the big rap stars do, you really have to make an effort.. Nice beat on this song 10000 hours though! I see it's Primo produced, figures.

shiva82

I have to say I have no idea what Evidence has been rapping about now halfway through the album. He doesn't have the kind of charisma / voice that draws you in and makes you pay attention like all the big rap stars do, you really have to make an effort.. Nice beat on this song 10000 hours though! I see it's Primo produced, figures.
nottz is the producer, evidence is from dilated peoples . you get shot for less lol

shiva82

i will make you happy on the next one . i have you in mind

goingrey

nottz is the producer, evidence is from dilated peoples . you get shot for less lol
A lot of the songs are produced by Evidence if you look at the trackllist actually. But I was referirng to the 10000 hours beat which is produced by DJ Premier (Primo). You point out exactly the problem with vigilante justice, the innocent get shot!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can play "And Justice For All" on drums exactly like Lars, their drummer does. That was one of the songs I learned with my private drum teacher when I was starting out. He was a real cool guy, he was a relative of one of my gym teacher at school, and he played drums in church. He heard this song, and we were listening to it, over and over trying to figure out how to play along with it, and he's like, "This dude's nuts!"
god bless icmag for its free speech values. much of what i say i believe and is often truthful but would get me fired from any job i held, lose all my friends, lose my house, smeared for the rest of my life, disowned , fined, and possibly imprisoned . i feel sorry for these high earning statesmen that can never be themselves
Love ICMAG. Great resource for cannabis information obviously, great place to get help.

Great place to organize for cannabis activism.

We know what its like to be lied to, thankfully we have free speech here unlike many other social media platforms which have censorship and "curating".

The free speech comes in handy when things start to happen. People on other platforms will be unable to share information, but we are. Could save some lives.
paradise cheese ibl . entering second week of flowering . one more week and i shall switch on the additional 150 watt hps to supplement the solistek cmh , and then i will turn the cmh off for the final week . i'm tempted to bend the 3 x muddyhay in there . fold them over into the corners. i will see if i get more stretch or not . usually with this clone i get 3 -4 weeks of growth during flowering
There's plenty of room in there! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts