What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i place a cup in the machine and let it do its thing while i queue up ,and grab it on the way out , after paying for it . that annoys other coffee gimps waiting to use the machine , rather than drivers waiting for fuel
No harm in that. Multi-tasking is critical. Have to stay on God's time. Can't park in everyone's way though. Thats rediculious. Have to be courteous to others.

Its a bit of a process making my skillet coffee, but it tastes strong with chocolate hues since its not filtered in any way and I grind it fine. The course particles settle out and you pour out the coffee. Takes some practice and is a bit of an art
love thy enemies . the best solution
Proverbs 16:32
He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty,
And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.

Will have to look into Enoch and Jubilees, and others. Saying they can't be sure about them kind of sounds like a cover up. I do like how the Old and new Testament mesh together so well with the 22 books.

Was cleaning my house today. Step by step. Good time to get all the chores done. When weather warms up in the spring, I get busy. Going to get buff doing the watering again this year. Maybe I could get a tank and a pump for the truck and water the herb with a hose instead of carrying all that water. :smoke:

Last edited:

GreenestBasterd

first time growing black triangle? the pheno i had was heavy hitting
Yeah first and last for me. It’s not that it’s not nice, it’s just so dominated by the hashplant flavour and effect wise. I’ll smoke hash if I want hash flavours if you know what I mean.

Did two, one was fine the other is like smoking hash but one dimensional in flavour and effect.

For me personally, I prefer the stuff crossed to wookie from him, I’d love to try just his straight wookie.

I think mountain temple or lavender jack is next up from him.

shiva82

Yeah first and last for me. It’s not that it’s not nice, it’s just so dominated by the hashplant flavour and effect wise. I’ll smoke hash if I want hash flavours if you know what I mean.

Did two, one was fine the other is like smoking hash but one dimensional in flavour and effect.

For me personally, I prefer the stuff crossed to wookie from him, I’d love to try just his straight wookie.

I think mountain temple or lavender jack is next up from him.
out of the g13 x hp hybrids, i found the silverhashplant my favouritire so far . my friend 'cantona 'seems to enjoy the heavy one dimensional smokes . strong heavy duty . the silverhashplant does not have that heavy feeling and is fruity , lime tasting , bubblegum and lime smelling. just pleasure to smoke imo . i have grown many of bodhis hybrids. my favourite so far , being goji og . the bubblegum x g13hp88 is next for me to try , and i have smoked that selected pheno , and she is bubblegum dom

GreenestBasterd

out of the g13 x hp hybrids, i found the silverhashplant my favouritire so far . my friend 'cantona 'seems to enjoy the heavy one dimensional smokes . strong heavy duty . the silverhashplant does not have that heavy feeling and is fruity , lime tasting , bubblegum and lime smelling. just pleasure to smoke imo . i have grown many of bodhis hybrids. my favourite so far , being goji og . the bubblegum x g13hp88 is next for me to try , and i have smoked that selected pheno , and she is bubblegum dom
He’s definitely got some good crosses, just wish I had the means to do an order on GLG, they seem to have crazy amounts of his stuff and others I’d like.

Probably a good thing as I was a complete seed whore.
I’d wake up every day and perv the seed sites with my coffee hahahaha.

That goji has a good reputation. I have some Asian persuasion seeds that are goji OG x Lemon Thai that need to be popped soonish.

shiva82

sampling some silverhashplant88. uncured. it has been hanging over 7 days . still needs a few more days hanging before i partially trim up and box . tastes and smells great already .

Attachments

• IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 27

shiva82

i'm taking down my tent and room once the current cycles are finished . i'm going to be servicing and cleaning everything before a redesign and rebuild making better use of space . still using cmh , still low amp output , timber frame open frame, with reflector extenders to focus and collect all the light direct onto the screen or canopy . like an enclosed pyramid on top of the open and ventilated canopy and screen

shiva82

the sativa hybrid seed project will be moving into the loft for pollination and finish , once i have a clone of the p.cheese , and spacemonkey rooted again, and then the spacemonkey can flower and finish on its own . so within 11 weeks , i should have the pchesse harvested , the haze hybrids finishing off in the loft , and the space monkey harvested . take a month off flowering to rebuild the room and clean and relax.

in that period i can start my outdoor projects off