What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a couple lighters that go with it. The Magic Bus smoke shop gave them out. Got my bubble bags and a couple pipes there.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are temps in the attic? I guess it will stabilize and not be to cold since its late winter now. Thought about getting some tomatoes started with a few herb. Will do early to march maybe. Looks like its going to become above average toward the end of the month again. Birds are talking already, and flocks are moving.

shiva82

How are temps in the attic? I guess it will stabilize and not be to cold since its late winter now. Thought about getting some tomatoes started with a few herb. Will do early to march maybe. Looks like its going to become above average toward the end of the month again. Birds are talking already, and flocks are moving.
it won't really matter by then . the flowers will be plentiful by then and they should hold out for the remaining 7-10 weeks or so . seed run them . i can smoke the seeded winners. my favourite so far is a peach ozz x oldtimer , one that is resinous already

shiva82

so its round one of these seeds. i have more f1s . i'm doing diferent f2 batches , before i go to f3 , if i ever go that any further.

this round , peachoz x oldtimer , p.cheese x old timer, and p.cheese and pollinated by pcheese oldtimer . giving f2s , peach cheese 50% oldtimer and bx1's

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to have some interesting combinations after all that! Compensates for lack of plant numbers, making some crazy crosses with unique profiles. All you need is a plant for a clone and seed for the stock. Would be a good starting point for any project I'm sure, since you have a lot of experience with different strains.

What is your favorite strain so far? What happend to the friesland? Too indica leaning?

shiva82

start with as many as you can and keep the best . it is not preservation work

i don't have favourites , i just like the good ones

shiva82

favoruite breeders so far that i have experience using , i would say charlie , mario , bodhi ,dubi , for finding those feel good effects . they all seem to have a decent ganja palette

Old Piney

in the u.s.a . what is the home owners most favoured weapons of choice? shotgun and ak47? and grenades?

@pipeline @RobFromTX

i feel that is ample variety , and flexible
Absolutely shotgun ,the most popular gun in the US is the 12 gauge pump action shotgun .It is my go to for home defense and varmints, in general ( depending on the round ) it isn't not lethal through walls and won't go for miles .it has plenty of stopping power and a lot can be said just about that pump sound.the Ar 15 is mostly just for fun or in case of apocalypse

Last edited:

GreenestBasterd

This is about all you can get in the nanny country without permits, can’t even have a paintball gun!!!

No flies in my house anymore ahahaha
72906594588__31FE9CCA-4218-4FE7-8BB6-B90D2700ACD8.jpeg
72906595332__94BA9ED7-5D5F-4F51-A36C-898C508529DB.jpeg

Old Piney

I have two fly guns nothing better for riding your house of flys and so much fun! That sucks about the laws down there. I just realized the question is weapons plural .I like my AR but I also like my AR style 22 it's so much fun for just plinking and the rounds don't cost a fortune