What's new

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

time to support the farmers . i will be in the minority no doubt . i'm not a populist
I want to be a farmer, searching a farm for all my projects hahahaha the only real ones worth supporting. I mean if you have no money tomorrow, nothing happens, but without food, we have chaos. Think global, act regional, grow your own, support your friends business etc hahahaha have a nice one y’all

shiva82

I want to be a farmer, searching a farm for all my projects hahahaha the only real ones worth supporting. I mean if you have no money tomorrow, nothing happens, but without food, we have chaos. Think global, act regional, grow your own, support your friends business etc hahahaha have a nice one y’all
think small time, make a modest profit and share surplus with the people in need. and if you just did that alone; you would be doing your part . if we all stick to that then , happy days. that is the end outcome

shiva82

all my surplus food gets given away , obvisouly i can spare less the more the globalists gain more control . the same globalists own all the major brands , so they can defate prices to shut down all localised farmers.... and then put the prices to anything they like as they own all the land. we have to support local farmers with our cash

shiva82

all of us have been social engineered in ways ... everyone . it will take a while for everyone to adjust. may take me forever haha. scarmbles the mind . but we have to face reality , or face the true hologram haha

GreenestBasterd

Made a little treat.
Black triangle bud, locomotion x DB dry sift and some mixed bubble.
Made all the more special because it’s all home made/grown.

Finish this and retire to the sofa and watch a bit of minder.
IMG_7518.jpeg

IMG_7520.jpeg