What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

another funny comment i heard today that i will use again . we were discussing cricket , and my customer anounces ' pakistan have never lost, they can't lose. when they do lose they chose to so they can gamble, so they always win' . made me laugh . the man is a character

GreenestBasterd

Tell me, do people still give you the odd 20 quid extra for a few beers or a thank you after a job theses day?

They always used to when I was working in England, at least a few times a week.
Not that you expect it, it’s just nice when it happens.

Compared to the stark difference over here, and I reckon in nearly 15 years, it’s rarely happened and is usually the older generation if it does.

Saying that we each got an extra $50 for beers and some lunch yesterday which was lovely and more than appreciated.

Interested to hear how it is where you lot are?

Before
IMG_7390.jpeg

After
IMG_7391.jpeg

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
for a cheeseburger?
i saw a post, that i thought was stupid, by this guy in another thread, and i did the stupid thing to reply although i initially thought it wasnt worth replying to.
then he follows me back to this thread and pokes fun at one of my posts to prove his 'point'.
should have bit my tongue but i was weak.