What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Tell me, do people still give you the odd 20 quid extra for a few beers or a thank you after a job theses day?

They always used to when I was working in England, at least a few times a week.
Not that you expect it, it’s just nice when it happens.

Compared to the stark difference over here, and I reckon in nearly 15 years, it’s rarely happened and is usually the older generation if it does.

Saying that we each got an extra $50 for beers and some lunch yesterday which was lovely and more than appreciated.

Interested to hear how it is where you lot are?

Before
View attachment 18953656
After
View attachment 18953657
i get treats and extras now and again. people try bribe me to get to theirs first too

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
it was about natural juices, apparently beeing not harmful to anyone because theyre natural.
natural juice my ass, like theyre flowing out a juice tree, or a juice spring out of a rock or something.
'natural juice' is a man made fruit extraction high in sugar and calories. from fruits that have been bred for high sugar content.
i rest my case, here i go again.

shiva82

Tell me, do people still give you the odd 20 quid extra for a few beers or a thank you after a job theses day?

They always used to when I was working in England, at least a few times a week.
Not that you expect it, it’s just nice when it happens.

Compared to the stark difference over here, and I reckon in nearly 15 years, it’s rarely happened and is usually the older generation if it does.

Saying that we each got an extra $50 for beers and some lunch yesterday which was lovely and more than appreciated.

Interested to hear how it is where you lot are?

Before
View attachment 18953656
After
View attachment 18953657
how do you deal with all the insects they have . the old prison island

shiva82

it was about natural juices, apparently beeing not harmful to anyone because theyre natural.
natural juice my ass, like theyre flowing out a juice tree, or a juice spring out of a rock or something.
'natural juice' is a man made fruit extraction high in sugar and calories. from fruits that have been bred for high sugar content.
i rest my case, here i go again.
what is the debate? fructose ?

shiva82

i need to get help with my sleep. felt like my legs were catching fire again last night. i managed to get nice sleep in from around 5 am

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
what is the debate? fructose ?
the thread is at least a year old and about potent cannabis causing more cases of addiction than mild herb.
the guy whipped out an article by the same author about natural juice beeing potentially harmful stating that the cannabis thing is bullshit because, come on i mean natural juices man, how can that be bad for you, the author is full of shit.
something like
’whats next? theyre gonna tell us bourbon and cigarettes prolongue your life?’
alas repying to my cig post haha

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
like people guzzlin one of those fancy smoothies with 'one banana, 3 strawberries, an apple and a handfull of grapes' in them, all in a small ass bottle.... yeah thats real healthy.
native australian people didn't consume sweet stuff originally, now theyre being wiped out by diabetes due to coca cola, mountain dew and shit.

shiva82

like people guzzlin one of those fancy smoothies with 'one banana, 3 strawberries, an apple and a handfull of grapes' in them, all in a small ass bottle.... yeah thats real healthy.
native australian people didn't consume sweet stuff originally, now theyre being wiped out by diabetes due to coca cola, mountain dew and shit.
yeah, overload , and most the fibre missing ruins the gut bacteria. they need that piff fibre

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
its all in the dosage, doesnt matter what substance i believe.
drink 2 pints of strong coffe daily for a long time and when you quit youll be miserable.
hence the possibility for addiction.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yeah, overload , and most the fibre missing ruins the gut bacteria. they need that piff fibre
exactly, if you were eating those fruits as a whole youd be full or satisfied after the banana and the strawberries. fuck the apple and the grapes.
the manufacturers squeeze in an unnatural ammount of sugars and stuff in a tiny bottle, making stupid people believe that they can make up for leading a shitty lifestyle by consuming it because, come on bro, its natural juice, everybody knows how healthy fruit is. get yours now!

shiva82

You tried hash brownies or adding some hash or shatter into your joints before bed?

Or get a bong a smash a few in rapid succession.
i can't mate . if anything i need to cut right back on my cannabis use. it is my central nervous system damaged through my arthritis . i get pins and needles, burning feelings, many strange twitches, foot shaking all kinds of shit

shiva82

exactly, if you were eating those fruits as a whole youd be full or satisfied after the banana and the strawberries. fuck the apple and the grapes.
the manufacturers squeeze in an unnatural ammount of sugars and stuff in a tiny bottle, making stupid people believe that they can make up for leading a shitty lifestyle by consuming it because, come on bro, its natural juice, everybody knows how healthy fruit is. get yours now!
word to the mutha