What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm expected to do a fair old bit with my quotes from the 90s. jees. i need to charge more than i have been doing. i'm losing my speed and energy

GreenestBasterd

i can't mate . if anything i need to cut right back on my cannabis use. it is my central nervous system damaged through my arthritis . i get pins and needles, burning feelings, many strange twitches, foot shaking all kinds of shit
Ah ok, I feel you with the twitches and pins and needles mate, I get similar.
All I can recommend is the nightly bud coma unfortunately.

shiva82

4 minutes with my cat on my back and shoulders then i best hit the road . have a good day , back in the evening . ranting as usual no doubt. be good . peace

shiva82

youre a good man doing a good job, you should get what you deserve.
i had to raise prices on my main thing cause i couldnt take it no more, i was burning out again.
but i had to develop a side hustle as well.
it is hard raising prices . its a balancing act to keep people happy. i centre myself on residential work. state work i get paid twice the amount and not expected to do a good job and i have to wait to get paid, register here, there everywhere and i can't deal with them. the state is our enemy

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yeah, its a tough thing.
it is hard raising prices . its a balancing act to keep people happy. i centre myself on residential work. state work i get paid twice the amount and not expected to do a good job and i have to wait to get paid, register here, there everywhere and i can't deal with them. the state is our enemy

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Just passing by to say hello 🐖🐖🐖
IMG_20240201_150233.jpg

IMG_20240201_150141.jpg

Thankfully I had the dogs on a leash for once lol

Attachments

• IMG_20240201_150141.jpg
    IMG_20240201_150141.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 37

shiva82

@exoticrobotic what is the quickest method to cap an unused chimney ? use a curved ridged tile, so it is still vented? i'm looking around at other peoples. i have a job with a chimney breast that gets damp and leaks efflorescence that i can't be arsed fucking around with , or waiting for eternity for somebody to come fix it . i'm going up myself , it is only a bungalow height

Latest posts

Latest posts