What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i heard stories of an existing middle class, when butchers came in like a fur store with their bloody aprons on and bought their wives, girfriends, daughters minks for christmas with rubberband cash straight out the pocket.
sounds like a fairytale now.

shiva82

i heard stories of an existing middle class, when butchers came in like a fur store with their bloody aprons on and bought their wives, girfriends, daughters minks for christmas with rubberband cash straight out the pocket.
sounds like a fairytale now.
the middle class is being destroyed, which in turn destroys my life as a working class man

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
rolling a little ciggy now and then back to beeing sharp and grinding.
fucking nicotine has got me back, too stressful to quit now, but its on my list.
peace!

shiva82

in the past i have been told i'm bi polar, have aspergers, and adhd. non of these exist but i score highly on adhd and aspergers . it is what it is . i get anxious easily and reactive . kind of like a disability or super power

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
some people are blaming it on @RobFromTX ,
i say blame life, but then again theres some pretty good times to be had here and there that i dont want to miss.
i'm used to suffering and i'm easily pleased.
our brains have evolved too fast, probably from eating too many veloceraptor steaks when there was no veggies.
dont want to open up a can of worms but in my theory, the apple in the garden of eden stands for meat. made our brains big so now you can choose between good and evil. what a dilemma haha