What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

some people are blaming it on @RobFromTX ,
i say blame life, but then again theres some pretty good times to be had here and there that i dont want to miss.
i'm used to suffering and i'm easily pleased.
our brains have evolved too fast, probably from eating too many veloceraptor steaks when there was no veggies.
dont want to open up a can of worms but in my theory, the apple in the garden of eden stands for meat. made our brains big so now you can choose between good and evil. what a dilemma haha
bigcobbtx is his name

much love for rob man . the crazy texan

shiva82

we were spending all day eating veg until we learned to make fire and eat animals . we could get a daily requirments from the meat, and spend time being productive instead of eating shit all day

shiva82

i used to be a darwinism 100% believer . i'm not anymore. some aspects i agree with and some aspects work well mathematically

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
we were spending all day eating veg until we learned to make fire and eat animals . we could get a daily requirments from the meat, and spend time being productive instead of eating shit all day
makes more sense.
well i guess its just the way it goes and we need to get a grip anyway.

shiva82

an example i can think of is a few religeous customers i have . they are phd doctors. they can pass the exam of how the west want them to believe. they don't agree with much of what they learnt of it though in reality .

shiva82

like me saying the 3 towers were not brought down by the muslims in 2 tin planes.... yet some people , will still to this day. shit a brick at that comment . if i say it in public it could cause a one man riot . you know?

shiva82

sativa hybrids. the three that have been topped are Bottomshelf haze , the rear middle plant is my favourite tropical mix , and the other three are Muddyhay , and a silverhasplant finishing under 150 watt hps to the side

Attachments

• IMG_0553.JPG
    IMG_0553.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0554.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0555.JPG
    IMG_0555.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG