What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Shiva! I can pop an ollie and run an half pipe on a board. But its been a while. Sported Airwalks for years.

There is a new skateboard-like invention that costs $1800.00 my neighbor's cousin had. They have a single wheel in the center and have an electric motor in it. Its controlled by you leaning one direction or the other, the wheel goes that way, faster or slower.

I tried it and it is funky because you're balancing on one wheel.

Last edited:

shiva82

Hey Shiva! I can pop an ollie and run an half pipe on a board. But its been a while. Sported Airwalks for years.

There is a new skateboard-like invention that costs $1800.00 my neighbor's cousin had. They have a single wheel in the center and have an electric motor in it. Its controlled by you leaning one direction or the other, the wheel goes that way, faster or slower.

I tried it and it is funky because you balancing on one wheel.
you will be miles ahead of me. i'm too tall . you are a tiny, perfect for the job

shiva82

I tried it and it is funky because you balancing on one wheel.
airwalks were decent quality

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not very good with the skateboard though. I couldn't run past the coping on the big halfpipe, i just surived going back and forth more or less.

I am best at bmx (bicycle motocross). I can do a bunny-hop 180 and land it and pull it back around to ride it out. I can do it over and over, got it down.

Backflips take even more commitment. Ever do bike riding?

shiva82

Im not very good with the skateboard though. I couldn't run past the coping on the big halfpipe, i just surived going back and forth more or less.

I am best at bmx (bicycle motocross). I can do a bunny-hop 180 and land it and pull it back around to ride it out. I can do it over and over, got it down.

Backflips take even more commitment. Ever do bike riding?
i was always too pussy to drop into a half pipe. i was happy popping ollies, rolling joints and falling off trying to grind curbs

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really wondering how this is going to go if the DEA reschedules to Schedule 3 because then the FDA will have to create a new regulatory for "whole plant" botanical medicines.

I wonder what FDA is going to do with this? Are they funded to be able to do all that regulatory work?

Congress needs to get their act together and take some leadership on this issue, and not pass this off to the offices of the un-elected agencies.

There are decisions about how to best set up the regulatory framework for cannabis, but I guess congress is out of the loop at the moment. They are leaving it where it is in the Controlled Substances Act and allowing the agencies to decide what way to regulate it.

Agency decisions may not be representative of the will of the people or be of benefit to them compared with a representative form of legislative authority, where the people are able to hold lawmakers accountable.

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Maybe thats the plan??? Legislators are going to play stupid so we can't hold government accountable. :smoke:
Yeah, but the thing I don't like about long grain white rice is it has no fiber. Whole wheat has more fiber, and maybe more protein. I like the yeast. I like rice and bread, and more butter please.

shiva82

Yeah, but the thing I don't like about long grain white rice is it has no fiber. Whole wheat has more fiber, and maybe more protein. I like the yeast. I like rice and bread, and more butter please.
anti nutrient garbage . stay clear of bread as much as possible. bread is simple low grade carbs too

fibre in your veg and fruit

shiva82

litterbugs . if i ever catch one i always pick up the item they dropped, take it straight to them , and say"here you dropped this" right in there face . they always say"thanks" and put it in there pocket ... unless its a crew and they all jump me haha

Latest posts

Latest posts