What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bread helps keep you full and yeast is good for you. I think moderate amounts of bread can be good. Like 1-2 small servings.

shiva82

Please not, I am not a fan of self justice! Window police is strong in Austria! Your neighbors know everything hahahaha I would wish everyone cleans there own ass and the world stinks less hahahaha

i will police my street all day everyday my friend.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This cold came through and I ate a whole bag of walnuts, a bag and a half of almonds, and a bag of pecans, as well as regular peanuts. Nuts and fruit. Good diet.

shiva82

i wouldn't want to piss off willy thats for sure. he may be disabled but he can still run war games through my a hole and shoot me dead from 500 m

shiva82

Please not, I am not a fan of self justice! Window police is strong in Austria! Your neighbors know everything hahahaha I would wish everyone cleans there own ass and the world stinks less hahahaha

i hear what you are saying . i half agree . compromise

DaEarl73

i will police my street all day everyday my friend.
Neighborhood police officer shiva hahahaha beware of the shiva guy, he bites

Attachments

• 7DB308B6-6E5E-4486-B1C9-D010197D76F0.jpeg
    7DB308B6-6E5E-4486-B1C9-D010197D76F0.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 27

shiva82

the lad who dislocated his knee has been amputated... poor guy man. i will give him spare plants to use in his yard , if he can manage by spring