What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

All bread isn't like Kingsmill though or let's say Kingsmill and the like aren't even bread more like playdough, edible and maybe there's even a fondness for the taste because of childhood memories and whatever but good bread is good.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think vegan diet stays away from all grains, even oatmeal. I guess we are not able to utilize them as well as other sources of carbs.

shiva82

Brown rice contains an antinutrient known as phytic acid, or phytate, that makes it more difficult to digest ( 24 ). While phytic acid may offer some health benefits, it also reduces your body's ability to absorb iron and zinc from food. Soaking rice before cooking can help retain some of the nutritional value

stay clear of hippy rice, hippy pink fucking salt and you will be fine. husk off always

goingrey

Today some girls were eating chicken nuggets on the bus and it smelled so bad I almost puked on those carrion eating scavengers but decided to get out and walk home instead. Brown rice may be bad for you but surely that processed meat is even worse. Also in the news today they said that ass cancer from our modern day diet, especially processed meat, is about to beat cigarettes as the main cause for cancer.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr. Group was staying avoid salt, and if you do use salt use Himalayan pink salt. Is that worse than sea salt?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its important to eat a good diet especially as you get older. And I think everyone's body is different and has slightly different needs.

That Global Healing--Oxypowder and apple cider vinegar at night will cleanse your digestive system and prevent cancer, but the doctors won't tell you about that.

Your body has to be able to cleanse toxins, and the digestive system is how you do that to eliminate it from the body. Good to eat well to cleanse digestive tract. Fruit and vegies help.

shiva82

Its important to eat a good diet especially as you get older. And I think everyone's body is different and has slightly different needs.

That Global Healing--Oxypowder and apple cider vinegar at night will cleanse your digestive system and prevent cancer, but the doctors won't tell you about that.

Your body has to be able to cleanse toxins, and the digestive system is how you do that to eliminate it from the body. Good to eat well to cleanse digestive tract. Fruit and vegies help.
true. just stay clear from brown rice, bread, and pink salt