What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Praying for you. Its good to pray because the Holy Spirit guides you into all truth. Make your requests be made known to God. Give thanks in all things, its the will of God.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

1 Thessalonians 5

The Day of the Lord​

5 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be [a]sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

11 Therefore [b]comfort each other and [c]edify one another, just as you also are doing.

Various Exhortations​

12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and [d]admonish you, 13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. Be at peace among yourselves.

14 Now we [e]exhort you, brethren, warn those who are [f]unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. 15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good. 22 Abstain from every form of evil.

Blessing and Admonition​

23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify[g] you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.

25 Brethren, pray for us.

26 Greet all the brethren with a holy kiss.

27 I charge you by the Lord that this [h]epistle be read to all the [i]holy brethren.

28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never know, if you get a cute little puppy, Meech and the pup may make friends and he would keep Meech company so he doesn't miss you. I think it helps Sparkie, but he is still a feind for petting and attention. Good cat though!

Lots of love in that little cat! It keep us real. Cats are good pets though and easier to manage when away. Its going to be tough to train a puppy if you are gone. Need someone to be with the puppy all the time if possible.

shiva82

Never know, if you get a cute little puppy, Meech and the pup may make friends and he would keep Meech company so he doesn't miss you. I think it helps Sparkie, but he is still a feind for petting and attention. Good cat though!

Lots of love in that little cat! It keep us real. Cats are good pets though and easier to manage when away. Its going to be tough to train a puppy if you are gone. Need someone to be with the puppy all the time if possible.
you answered why it would not be fair for me to have a puppy. it is hard enough leaving my cat for a few hours lol

when , or if i retire, i will get a dog

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heating up the end of batch 3 I think of my curries. It is sooo good!

Where did you get this recipe. Is it authentic indian style I guess, minus my extra tomato?

What vegies do you use?

Could you take a picture of a batch of yours some time?

I like less meat, about enough for a pizza, and more veggies. I put tons of chickpea, pinto or black bean, and peas as well as some green beans and corn. I try not to overdo the meat and lean more on plant based protein for my taste.

Will have to make a meat lovers one though to try it out.

shiva82

Heating up the end of batch 3 I think of my curries. It is sooo good!

Where did you get this recipe. Is it authentic indian style I guess, minus my extra tomato?

What vegies do you use?

Could you take a picture of a batch of yours some time?

I like less meat, about enough for a pizza, and more veggies. I put tons of chickpea, pinto or black bean, and peas as well as some green beans and corn. I try not to overdo the meat and lean more on plant based protein for my taste.

Will have to make a meat lovers one though to try it out.
your spice mix is different but the base the same. i have extended family from all 4 corners of earth . the style i taught you is karachi style

shiva82

found some rust on a couple of leaves. which is from the cold night temperatures condensing vapour on the leaves mixed with bacteria. i removed the infected leaves. should be ok. it started on the mimosa which is like a dwarf dense bush , and spread to the silver a wee bit. they should be fine the general weather has warmed up . they are healthy enough to sustain a minor attack i would say . the infected leaves are now removed . extra night heating with added airflow would counter that ... luxury in todays world

GreenestBasterd

i have a set of dekker clarks shoes. trojan records desert treks . over 20 years old. i have only started wearing them recently .
My blue suede shoes, not a patch on the Trojans though, they’re absolutely wicked!!!

Reppin the Clarks downunder!

Attachments

• IMG_7296.jpeg
    IMG_7296.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7298.jpeg
    IMG_7298.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7297.jpeg
    IMG_7297.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
always liked the converse all stars, but theyve gotten too expensive, right now i'm wearing the shit out of a pair of light brown suede lace up vans, never like to pay more than 50€ for a pair of shoes.
Will swears by those Converse basic fabric shoes. He said they are the best. He uses them for going to the gym.
found some rust on a couple of leaves. which is from the cold night temperatures condensing vapour on the leaves mixed with bacteria. i removed the infected leaves. should be ok. it started on the mimosa which is like a dwarf dense bush , and spread to the silver a wee bit. they should be fine the general weather has warmed up . they are healthy enough to sustain a minor attack i would say . the infected leaves are now removed . extra night heating with added airflow would counter that ... luxury in todays world
There are some great threads Acespicoli has put together for disease identification and management. Rust is pretty basic. Can you just wipe off or wash off the leaves?

GreenestBasterd

the quality of skate shoes for the price is unbeatable. solid footwear and comfortable to slip on and off
The amount of pairs of vans my big toe has poked a hole in isn’t even funny, and I can’t skate to save my life or have toes like a hobbit!
Mr Frodo sir!!!!

Pop shov it and an Ollie is my prowess on a skateboard haha. Wouldn’t step foot on one these days unless I’m going down a nice hill with a grassy field at the bottom.

Latest posts

Latest posts