What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Life is a choice. You have to teach yourself how to learn. You have to want wisdom, seek it. Wisdom is valuable.

A rough upbringing can result good or bad depending on if you choose to learn from your mistakes. Sometimes people get caught in the pit and need a helping hand to lift them out. Thats what we are here for.

Have a good one, brother Shiva!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mocha, the the mother of like 4 litters of puppies or so, was renamed Fritz after a couple litters. She was a hard working mom and always took good care of her pups. Long hair collie mix I think, maybe about 50 lbs or less.

No pics of Mocha/Fritz, but we have this assasin bug eating a japanese beetle on a sunflower.

Do you have japanese beetles there?

Getting some lunch then going out soon. Not sure if the family is getting together today. Was told by my girlfriend, Mary's mom, "God is a gentleman. You can't make family get together with you." All you can do is reach out in love.

God brings us together when its time by grace when we are stubborn. Drawing us to obedience to the Father's will.

full

shiva82

Mocha, the the mother of like 4 litters of puppies or so, was renamed Fritz after a couple litters. She was a hard working mom and always took good care of her pups. Long hair collie mix I think, maybe about 50 lbs or less.

No pics of Mocha/Fritz, but we have this assasin bug eating a japanese beetle on a sunflower.

Do you have japanese beetles there?

Getting some lunch then going out soon. Not sure if the family is getting together today. Was told by my girlfriend, Mary's mom, "God is a gentleman. You can't make family get together with you." All you can do is reach out in love.

God brings us together when its time by grace when we are stubborn. Drawing us to obedience to the Father's will.

full
is it similar to a lily beetle ? possibly

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Supposed to wait to taste the fruit. Supposed to only look at the outside until God says its time. Things can get complicated quick when dealing with certain types of fruit. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are invasive beetles from Japan that eat everything. They killed my almond tree I had going for a couple years in the ground at the garden. Have to spray to protect plants from them.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found an emerald bee when my ex and I were hiking up the mountain in TN/ North CArolina

full

The face of an eagle, he flies over the mountains standing in his way.
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The beetles are everywhere, and thanfully are selective. I saw a small handfull on my herb plants, and grabbed those suckers quick and squished them. People put out traps, but it ends up drawing more beetles to the property.

If you put the trap in the corner of the property, supposed to draw them here so they leave your plants alone, but there are so many beetles it can be an issue sometimes.

Latest posts

Latest posts