What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Used to hear the phrase from my dad, tough it out. I'm thankful for that.

He also would try to figure out and fix things himself, and learn how to do things if he wasn't sure how to. He grew up on a dairy farm in the 50's.

Whats the background of Tropical mix? Does it have Tropical Cherry in it?

shiva82

look who i found exploring under my stairs. i'm glad i made my dusty art work cat proof by nailing timber supports over them . haha. got to think on with a black cat. they love exploring everywhere . i need to make it a bit more cat proof yet before i convert it into a cat toilet

Attachments

• IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    758.1 KB · Views: 30

shiva82

Used to hear the phrase from my dad, tough it out. I'm thankful for that.

He also would try to figure out and fix things himself, and learn how to do things if he wasn't sure how to. He grew up on a dairy farm in the 50's.

Whats the background of Tropical mix? Does it have Tropical Cherry in it?
ace tropical mix. i think old timer , honduras, guatamalan , and their hybrids of each other , were the regular mix for my batch. i forget where dubi wrote that . something similar anywy. tropical mix. lineage does not concern me. i just want the best plants of the bunch that suit my needs the most . obviously it is subjective

i could have a different batch of tikal hybrids and others. depends which batch

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are snoopy, they are stowaways on pirate ships. Meech is checking for mice. Cats are getting cabin fever right now, like we all are. I was flying doing snow removal. Lots of energy built up. :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long is too long of a flowering time for your setup? Would you go for 16 weeks flowering cycle or is that too long?

shiva82

How long is too long of a flowering time for your setup? Would you go for 16 weeks flowering cycle or is that too long?
they can go past 20 if need be. they have their own space . numbers matter though. if i have too many i will have to sacrifice numbers

shiva82

Sorry to hear about your mum mate, all about staying positive or as positive as you can in these times.
Sound like she’s tough as anything though and once she’s on the mend, you’ll be able to look back and have a laugh about it in a few months time.
a doctor friend is giving me a call tomorrow and is going to explain all the ins and outs and the honest truth on the matter . my mum is tough and she will bend the truth a bit to protect me . i think she will be fine , maybe just monitor the situation is best. i don't trust the nhs to operate on her problem free . cheers mate

shiva82

going to test another reefer of uncured spacemonkey . in the name of science . a nice cone to finish the evening.

Attachments

• IMG_0485.JPG
    IMG_0485.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 28

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like its covered! You always have the most undisturbed flowers. Helps preserve potency. Nice trim work to. Going to smoke like a piece of hash!

shiva82

what was his bubble return though? 10% so he yielded 78% of whatever the original % was . thats about right. with rough kief i regularly hit 60-70 with the first spin, off the back of around 10% , from my pure trash. no buds