What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
We went on a walk earlier, not sure if that was it. Oh she jumped off the couch earlier. She was sleeping behind my pillow under covers staying warm. Have to keep dachshunds from jumping, it hurts their back!

She seems to bounce back though quickly after showing a little pain. The muscles push it back in place after some rest. She is a very careful dog.
Maybe you can make her a little ramp to help her getting off the couch

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Listen.......

Have you heard the voice before? Who taught God wisdom? Its ok to ask questions. :smoke:

Isaiah 40 NKJV

God’s People Are Comforted​

40 “Comfort, yes, comfort My people!”
Says your God.
2 “Speak [a]comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her,
That her warfare is ended,
That her iniquity is pardoned;
For she has received from the Lord’s hand
Double for all her sins.”

3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness:
“Prepare the way of the Lord;

Make straight [b]in the desert
A highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be exalted
And every mountain and hill brought low;
The crooked places shall be made [c]straight
And the rough places smooth;
5 The glory of the Lord shall be revealed,
And all flesh shall see it together;
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

6 The voice said, “Cry out!”
And [d]he said, “What shall I cry?”

“All flesh is grass,
And all its loveliness is like the flower of the field.
7 The grass withers, the flower fades,
Because the breath of the Lord blows upon it;
Surely the people are grass.
8 The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.”

9 O Zion,
You who bring good tidings,
Get up into the high mountain;
O Jerusalem,
You who bring good tidings,
Lift up your voice with strength,
Lift it up, be not afraid;
Say to the cities of Judah, “Behold your God!”

10 Behold, the Lord God shall come [e]with a strong hand,
And His arm shall rule for Him;
Behold, His reward is with Him,
And His [f]work before Him.
11 He will feed His flock like a shepherd;
He will gather the lambs with His arm,
And carry them in His bosom,
And gently lead those who are with young.

12 Who has measured the [g]waters in the hollow of His hand,
Measured heaven with a [h]span
And calculated the dust of the earth in a measure?
Weighed the mountains in scales
And the hills in a balance?
13 Who has directed the Spirit of the Lord,
Or as His counselor has taught Him?

14 With whom did He take counsel, and who instructed Him,
And taught Him in the path of justice?
Who taught Him knowledge,
And showed Him the way of understanding?

15 Behold, the nations are as a drop in a bucket,
And are counted as the small dust on the scales;
Look, He lifts up the isles as a very little thing.
16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn,
Nor its beasts sufficient for a burnt offering.
17 All nations before Him are as nothing,
And they are counted by Him less than nothing and worthless.

18 To whom then will you liken God?

Or what likeness will you compare to Him?
19 The workman molds an image,
The goldsmith overspreads it with gold,
And the silversmith casts silver chains.
20 Whoever is too impoverished for such [i]a contribution
Chooses a tree that will not rot;
He seeks for himself a skillful workman
To prepare a carved image that will not totter.

21 Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22 It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

23 He [j]brings the princes to nothing;
He makes the judges of the earth useless.

24 Scarcely shall they be planted,
Scarcely shall they be sown,
Scarcely shall their stock take root in the earth,
When He will also blow on them,
And they will wither,
And the whirlwind will take them away like stubble.

25 “To whom then will you liken Me,
Or to whom shall I be equal?” says the Holy One.
26 Lift up your eyes on high,
And see who has created these things,
Who brings out their host by number;
He calls them all by name,
By the greatness of His might
And the strength of His power;
Not one is missing.

27 Why do you say, O Jacob,
And speak, O Israel:
“My way is hidden from the Lord,
And my just claim is passed over by my God”?
28 Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the Lord,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.
29 He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
And the young men shall utterly fall,
31 But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the doberman at the farm. Thats sad. Can be higher chance of defects in the pure breeds, but dobermans are cool sweet dogs. There was a fellow Putemk on the "Old Farts thread" who just lost his dog Lacy, and he said it was tough. Wish I had puppies from my litle dachshunds and Wiley is a great shepherd mix too will be impossible to replace these guys. What a blessing our dogs are to us! Keeps us real! :smoke:

shiva82

struggled today with arthritis. my hands were seizing up and my body aching. can't handle the cold . then i had some bad news, not only has my mother got multiple fractures in her spine, after another scan , they have discovered two tumours in her head. not good news , but hopefully she will be ok . at first she was crying and then she was laughing , so her spirits are still up thankfully

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

"The world's not buying your f***ing bull***t" ---Hope that becomes a trend. We need more people to speak up against these weak minions of the system. They are an infection, a spiritual infection, destroying the land.

Good morning, thanks for posting that! Always be ready in and out of season to rebuke.

Snow day today-- have 1 drive to clear, 1.5 inches blowing snow, so not too much to do. Need to get out and hike. Dogs are wussing out. Will try to get some new shots of the snow sculptures. :smoke:

Cold beer doesn't sound too bad. Would be good warm up with one before a sledding run. Wiley likes to sled with me. He puts his paw down and keeps us going straight! :smoke:

Leads us to the word for the day:

2 Timothy 4 NKJV

Preach the Word​

4 I charge you [a]therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead [b]at His appearing and His kingdom: 2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

Paul’s Valedictory​

6 For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

The Abandoned Apostle​

9 Be diligent to come to me quickly; 10 for Demas has forsaken me, having loved this present world, and has departed for Thessalonica—Crescens for Galatia, Titus for Dalmatia. 11 Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, for he is useful to me for ministry. 12 And Tychicus I have sent to Ephesus. 13 Bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas when you come—and the books, especially the parchments.

14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much harm. May the Lord repay him according to his works. 15 You also must beware of him, for he has greatly resisted our words.

16 At my first defense no one stood with me, but all forsook me. May it not be charged against them.

The Lord Is Faithful​

17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. Also I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. 18 And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!

Come Before Winter​

19 Greet Prisca and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus. 20 Erastus stayed in Corinth, but Trophimus I have left in Miletus sick.

21 Do your utmost to come before winter.

Eubulus greets you, as well as Pudens, Linus, Claudia, and all the brethren.

Farewell​

22 The Lord [c]Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
struggled today with arthritis. my hands were seizing up and my body aching. can't handle the cold . then i had some bad news, not only has my mother got multiple fractures in her spine, after another scan , they have discovered two tumours in her head. not good news , but hopefully she will be ok . at first she was crying and then she was laughing , so her spirits are still up thankfully
So sorry to hear that! Maybe she would be able to benefit from your medicine. Blessing in the midst of the storm. What happened to her back. Take care! One of my favorite pastors Ted Blosser passed away from a brain tumor, it was a tough battle, but the Spirit keeps us alive through it all.

Another friend of my parents got a brain tumor as well. I have seen evidence about cell phone radiation being harmful. Hope they are able to treat it since it was found early.

What was the cause of the back fractures? Was there an accident or just osteoporosis?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Man that's good! Used to play the song Money all the time in our band. Such a classic Pink Floyd song.

Money is good, the love of money is what brings about such evil. People start worrying, and that the beginning of sin because you are supposed to only fear God.

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, give to God what belongs to God. :smoke:

shiva82

Man that's good! Used to play the song Money all the time in our band. Such a classic Pink Floyd song.

Money is good, the love of money is what brings about such evil. People start worrying, and that the beginning of sin because you are supposed to only fear God.

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, give to God what belongs to God. :smoke:
correct. caesar owns fuck all, he gets nothing

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will keep your family in my prayers. That's a difficult bit of news to receive. Keep the hope of God, our Savior. There is no other Savior, no one who loves like our God.

full

shiva82

So sorry to hear that! Maybe she would be able to benefit from your medicine. Blessing in the midst of the storm. What happened to her back. Take care! One of my favorite pastors Ted Blosser passed away from a brain tumor, it was a tough battle, but the Spirit keeps us alive through it all.

Another friend of my parents got a brain tumor as well. I have seen evidence about cell phone radiation being harmful. Hope they are able to treat it since it was found early.

What was the cause of the back fractures? Was there an accident or just osteoporosis?
last time i gave her some, she could hear the water running through the pipeworks of the house, and she said it was not nice. it worked though , she said. just not worth the general anaesthetic feeling she had for a week afterwards.

she has the same arthritis as me but more advanced. she has three seperate types . the spine is spondylosis type. she has lived mayve a decade with fractures in her spine without going to the doctor. she is mental that way. like a bloke