What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

bloyd

Veteran
I grew a dozen or so of these and they were slooow to veg and stayed small. Overfed as they lived in the understory underexposed to light. Micro calyxs with small curly pistils. This girl has undeniable pineapple smell. Will attempt reveg pending smoke. The others had earthy/copper/metalic smells.

If I'm honest they don't remind of the bg c99 I grew from hs 01-04? But a lot of time and plants have come in between. There is a softness to the leaves and resin I remember a more crunchy diesel type bud from past experience. Thanful to revisit them either way. Much thanks LT.

Attachments

• 20240920_193104.jpg
    20240920_193104.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8

kro-magnon

Veteran
I grew a dozen or so of these and they were slooow to veg and stayed small. Overfed as they lived in the understory underexposed to light. Micro calyxs with small curly pistils. This girl has undeniable pineapple smell. Will attempt reveg pending smoke. The others had earthy/copper/metalic smells.

If I'm honest they don't remind of the bg c99 I grew from hs 01-04? But a lot of time and plants have come in between. There is a softness to the leaves and resin I remember a more crunchy diesel type bud from past experience. Thanful to revisit them either way. Much thanks LT.
Im confused about what C99 seeds you've grown, was it the Kwik version or Lost Tribe's seeds?

kro-magnon

Veteran
I have not grown C99 by Brother Grimm but Space Queen and Cannalope haze, I had great flowers with both lines. The SQ keeper I had was straight pineapple and happiness mixed together, I've had some excellent females from the seeds I made with the Cannalope, I'd like to have again this type of plants, easy to grow, fast bloomer, decent yield and the smoke experience is pure pleasure, it has all the ingredients to create legends and it certainly did.
Your experience with LT seeds is surprising to me, I thought the pineapple pheno would be more present and more fruit punch variations.

Latest posts

Latest posts