What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, tough lady! Maybe she could suppliment CBD to mitigate some of the psychoactivity of the cannabis. Of course after a week or 2 medicating, she would get used to the THC more and wouldn't have as much of an issue more than likely.

Also could try to source some more indica based varieties, they may be less cerebral and more what she is able to handle.

shiva82

Wow, tough lady! Maybe she could suppliment CBD to mitigate some of the psychoactivity of the cannabis. Of course after a week or 2 medicating, she would get used to the THC more and wouldn't have as much of an issue more than likely.

Also could try to source some more indica based varieties, they may be less cerebral and more what she is able to handle.
she was forced to take pain meds, but she has ditched them as they were making her general health poor. she be cooking and cleaning probably now. honestly. tough as anything. much tougher than me

shiva82

she is from an era of no central heating , toilet in the back yard if you were lucky , and stalactites round your single pain , barely sealed windows , on a housing estate in scotland . she left home at 17 , and moved to london on her own. married my father at 21 . she is hardcore

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are foods with anti-inflammatory properties, but hemp and cannabis are valuable tools to promote health. Thats good she doesnt let it slow her down too much, movement and exercise can be good therapy for issues like that.

Also there are diets that help slow cancer growth. An alkaline pH of your body reduces the growth of cancer.

Have you seen the studies showing cannabis is one of the few plants that actually slows cancer growth? I recommend she talk with a doctor about trying it. A 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD is a general use therapy for medical conditions.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you have her as a mom. Do what you can to comfort her. With God are great rewards. Going to push snow. Have 2 driveways, a friend's parents who are a customer, and mine. Nobody is calling thankfully.

Checked with my brother earlier, he has got the new motor in the Jeep. Time do do some 4 wheeling. :smoke:

full

shiva82

i'm worried about cloneman too . hope he is ok after that operation . worrying times . need to relax myself and cuddle my cat . she is improving . fur is at an 8 out of 10 standard currently . cute as ever

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Willy said he was starting to get tremors really bad sometimes. He is using cannabis therapy to help. He said his legs bowed out from under him when he was splitting wood. Former boxer and US Marine, super tough guy! Will check up on him today. Talked to him a couple days ago.

shiva82

Glad you have her as a mom. Do what you can to comfort her. With God are great rewards. Going to push snow. Have 2 driveways, a friend's parents who are a customer, and mine. Nobody is calling thankfully.

Checked with my brother earlier, he has got the new motor in the Jeep. Time do do some 4 wheeling. :smoke:

full
haha, just like this. 1950s scheme living in scotland. your ceiling and windows looked like this in winter

shiva82

Willy said he was starting to get tremors really bad sometimes. He is using cannabis therapy to help. He said his legs bowed out from under him when he was splitting wood. Former boxer and US Marine, super tough guy! Will check up on him today. Talked to him a couple days ago.
yeah man. she is like willie. these old school are hardcore are they not. they take the pain like champs . respect

shiva82

these days mothers be like' aww wee boy do you have a headache, do you want some drugs? oh you got a scratch , lets go to the hopsital and let them inject you , ohh you feeling a bit down , take forever off , do you want cotton wool'

the old days , ' get on with it , we all suffer'