What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boxing sounds like a good workout. I may do some workouts and boxing training over at Willys this weekend. Willy was feeling decent. Had a smoke of some Sativa Candy Chunk with him. He was getting ready to go to the gym with his daughter actually, but they decided not to go. Talk about tough. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
May try giving Meech some wet or canned food. I did that for Sparkie and his coat improved a lot after it had become thin. I give him about a quarter can at a time so its not too costly.

GreenestBasterd

a doctor friend is giving me a call tomorrow and is going to explain all the ins and outs and the honest truth on the matter . my mum is tough and she will bend the truth a bit to protect me . i think she will be fine , maybe just monitor the situation is best. i don't trust the nhs to operate on her problem free . cheers mate
Sounds good!
Couldn’t agree more about the NHS mate.
They turned my aunties husband into a raspberry on a routine hip replacement, left the bed sides down, he fell out and so did the oxygen tube. Game over for a normal life after that!!!
Got another two mates whose grandparents contracted MRSA on routine operations, one being another hip replacement.

I find it fucking terrifying being anywhere near a hospital if I’m honest. I think me and the Mrs have minor ptsd from when our daughter was born.
Long story short, She had to be immediately flown to a specific children’s hospital in another state for emergency heart surgery.
I think we both aged 10 years in those months haha!
She’s absolutely fine now and you’d never know, bar a few scars.

My point is, even when life looks at its darkest there is always light, and a hell of a lot more good people out there than you could imagine.

shiva82

May try giving Meech some wet or canned food. I did that for Sparkie and his coat improved a lot after it had become thin. I give him about a quarter can at a time so its not too costly.
she only eats wet food . dry food snacks are like her treats . i give her 3 x wet pouches a day and a handfull of treats. she is improving so i don't need to alter a thing

shiva82

Sounds good!
Couldn’t agree more about the NHS mate.
They turned my aunties husband into a raspberry on a routine hip replacement, left the bed sides down, he fell out and so did the oxygen tube. Game over for a normal life after that!!!
Got another two mates whose grandparents contracted MRSA on routine operations, one being another hip replacement.

I find it fucking terrifying being anywhere near a hospital if I’m honest. I think me and the Mrs have minor ptsd from when our daughter was born.
Long story short, She had to be immediately flown to a specific children’s hospital in another state for emergency heart surgery.
I think we both aged 10 years in those months haha!
She’s absolutely fine now and you’d never know, bar a few scars.

My point is, even when life looks at its darkest there is always light, and a hell of a lot more good people out there than you could imagine.
those jabs probably accelerated or caused the tumours . waters are murky and muddy

frightening me just thinking of it

shiva82

300 million aborted babies in china during the one child policy. also they favoured keeping a boy over a female . the banking system that owns china forced it

shiva82

i have an annoying job to go to shortly. i had finished the job, but she has damaged it and wants me to come back to fix the damage . i should of said i was too busy today. she texts and rings me constantly. i just ignore the calls . mental

Latest posts

Latest posts